that one really weird thing on your mind that is making you laugh your ass off

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Fucker, Sep 30, 2016.

1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

• Winner x 6
  2. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

I did not see that! I saw the out of context quote and read it out loud to bff because it made me laugh, but I only just found out about the incident I can only call crotchwank.

• Like x 3
  3. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Listening to a game grumps compilation and danny made the joke that 'the bee hole' is a gay club for bees but now all i can think is
    that would be an amazing name for a gay mead bar. and i adore mead and gays and i really want this to be a thing now

• Winner x 7
    • Agree x 2
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

CW for catastrophic weather (fake catastrophy, but still)

• Informative x 2
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

upload_2018-9-26_15-58-27.png
    dark nature show me the forbidden communities

• Winner x 11
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 1
  6. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

[​IMG]

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  7. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

[​IMG]

• Useful x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Witnessed x 2
    • Agree x 1
  8. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

:eggree:

• Agree x 5
    • Winner x 2
  9. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

npr please.png

• Agree x 8
  10. LadyNighteyes

• Agree x 6
  11. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

[​IMG]

eta: It's part of a project by a First Nations woman who does beadwork. In her own words "In early 2012 I began beading over small kitsch objects depicting Indigenous North Americans. Having lived with the stereotypes these items convey I thought it might be funny and empowering to take them out of circulation by covering them with beads, my favourite medium."

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    • Winner x 7
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  12. Verily

This woman is my hero. Humor? Empowerment? Covering things with beads? Rock the fuck on.

• Agree x 6
    • Like x 1
  13. LadyNighteyes

If you follow the link, she says the reason they all have their eyes poking out is that she started feeling sorry for them and couldn't bear to bead over their eyes, so "Many gaze out in embarrassment from behind a beaded modesty cover, a plight I hadn’t anticipated." :::PPP

• Winner x 5
    • Agree x 2
  14. Verily

I did read that after commenting and found it highly relatable. Humor tempered by unexpected empathy for inanimate objects? Yeah, still absolutely my hero. Continue rocking.

• Agree x 8
    • Like x 1
  15. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Screenshot_2018-10-02-08-33-19_crop_438x304.jpg

• Winner x 10
  16. Lebesgue Integreat

Lebesgue Integreat Lesbian Intrigue

Because I'm thinking about it again. I still think that the funniest Spite move I ever pulled was in my first semester senior year in undergrad.
    I was in a student driven applied topics course and the students all rated each other and got the professor's rating as well in terms of their performance for each presentation done. (1 presentation per class) And two of my classmates and my professor were grading me overall pretty well. I would occasionally fuck something up and would be penalized appropriately. The other classmate though. Dear god. He rated not only me, but also the other two people in the class, consistently low, I'm talking like 3/7 for each item on the rubric MAXIMUM. When even the professor (who was well known as the harshest grader with the highest expectations in the whole ass department for the record) would be grading us like double that score. And the thing is. He never fucking prepared for his presentations. EVER. There were 3 times OUT OF 7 TOTAL PRESENTATIONS that the professor had to jump in and spend more than half the class correcting him. Like. It was BAD. To the point that most of our notes from his first two presentations had to be completely scratched out. So. We caught up pretty quickly and understood he was just a bitter bitch and giving us the scores that he had actually rightfully earned because he was mad that he fucked up massively every week and we didn't. So. It's late in the semester, like coming into finals time. One of my classes, the professor gives us a take-home final. Fucking incredible, I know. And this bitch. Who happens to also be in this class with me (math department in a small school, you don't get much variety in classmates) fucking emails me asking if I've finished my final and if he could look over my answer's because he was hardcore struggling. So I just. Forwarded the email to our professor with a note, "hey, I thought you should be aware" and turn my exam in, leave campus the next day because all my finals are now done. I will never not be amazed by the thought process that someone goes through of "let me sabotage this person's grade and then ask them to help me cheat". Like. My dude. Really? He didn't get kicked out and I saw him in calculus next semester. He liked giving me dirty looks from across the room and I always laugh when I think about it.

• Like x 5
    • Winner x 2
  17. Bunny

Bunny aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am catsitting for my sister right now. Normally said cat is a vicious hellbeast but right now she is in heat.

It is kinda mean but I have done a lot of laughing at her crawling about the floor screaming her head off like she is being murdered. Half the time she sounds like she is underwater.

• Like x 5
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I texted my mom that I love her and she sent back this:

Screenshot_20181004-085927.png

It's a Fucking Sloth, and I can't say it didn't catch me off guard

• Winner x 5
  19. Verily

AACDED90-3B60-4C44-8FA7-2053A29D13CA.jpeg

Briefly, these are both protocols for internetworking. They’re both part of what would be called the TCP/IP stack, which is what most of the internet uses.

These two do similar things, but with some differences. TCP has elaborate mechanisms with timers and feedback to make sure every single packet arrives at the destination in the correct order. This incurs rather a lot of overhead. UDP don’t care. It just sends a stream of packets and they get there or they don’t in whatever order they happen to arrive, in whatever amount they happen to have, whether the connection and/or receiving machine can handle it or not. This was traditionally used for things like streaming live audiovisual content where dropping frames was preferable to falling behind. Nearly nobody wants video that drops frames anymore so I’m not sure what people are using it for these days besides punching holes in firewalls for voip purposes.

• Informative x 5
  20. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

From Chipcheezum's mario odyssey LP

he was trying to get a look at mario's nose jiggle physics which are visible here but i also love the T pose and the eye contact with the camera 20181008_122042.jpg

• Winner x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice