that one really weird thing on your mind that is making you laugh your ass off

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Fucker, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I don't think I've seen a video of prozd's yet that didn't knock the ball out of the park:

• Agree x 5
    • Winner x 3
  2. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I discovered zefrank's True Facts.

• Winner x 5
    • Informative x 2
    • Agree x 1
  3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

upload_2020-5-21_12-38-57.png

• Winner x 15
  4. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 3
  5. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  6. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

Not sure if this belongs here or in cursed images more, but:

[​IMG]

• Witnessed x 9
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

DON'T DEAD OPEN INSIDE, eh?

• Agree x 5
  8. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Shitposting all night.

NoScrubs.PNG

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

A writer who thinks she's writing an extremely edgy group of bikers all named after gem cuts, including one named Cushion. Yeah, scary. I'm imagining a "Why am I Mr Pink?" scenario.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  10. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

A+ points for incongruity; I do hope the others are called Princess and Baguette?

• Winner x 1
  11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Hehe, haven't seen them but the gang is supposed to be big so they'd get to them eventually. They have a gemstone theme running, not just gem cuts, so Fracture kinda got away with it, but "Flaw" just sounds awkward because it's gonna sound like "Floor" in conversation and confuse everyone. Not very badass.

ETA: I also feel bad for whichever one ends up as Asscher.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
    • Like x 1
  12. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Commentating a putt-putt game like it's an esports/fighting game tournament, for a fundraiser that ended up being very successful

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    • Winner x 1
  13. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

The idea of just one(1) extremely dedicated Leia cosplayer at a star trek convention.

Or in a grocery store, maybe a construction site. Mostly the convention but also just random Leia everywhere. I'd watch a show about it. She'd have the attitude of a historical reenactor, and be fully immersed in the role and would eventually be president. President of what, you may ask? President of whatever she wants!

Leia good.

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  14. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

So, I run a bunch of anti-tracking extensions. I use Firefox with tracking protection on, plus uBlock, Privacy Badger, an extension that generates random queries to major search engines every few seconds in the background whenever I have my browser open, and a host file that prevents a lot of domains from connecting to my computer in the first place. I do most of my web browsing and Youtube-watching in private windows, and a few months back I switched from Google to DuckDuckGo. I don't browse the internet on my phone, period. My gmail and gdrive are still getting snooped on and Pokemon Go is spying on me, but the only places I regularly see ads these days are 1) a white noise generator app I use when my sibling is on voice chat when I'm trying to sleep and 2) a sporadically-used yoga app.

Earlier, I saw a charity stream that put a million ads in an hour-long video and is donating all the revenue to organizations relevant to Current Events, and I've been running that in a muted window with uBlock off. I'm seeing more snippets of video ads right now when I accidentally tab over to it while switching windows than I have in the past, like, five years.

And practically all of them are for protein supplements.

Somehow, based on what Big Data knows about me, the Youtube algorithm has decided that what someone at my IP address really, really wants is to get swole.

• Winner x 12
    • Agree x 1
  15. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

one of the things that's been amusing is seeing what youtube makes of my viewing habits anew every time i get a different work account, since i listen to a lot of various things at work
    my current work account, since i keep watching hiking videos or car detailing (i get on weird youtube tangents when in a depressive episode, ok) is pretty convinced i'm a man and keeps trying to give me beard products or Man Body Wash

• Winner x 6
  16. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

17. BaseDeltaZero

This mad lad.

(Apparently maybe possibly he didn't actually steal a police horse, but instead brought his own. Still mad?)

• Winner x 1
  18. BaseDeltaZero

• Winner x 1
  19. BaseDeltaZero

World of Rat: Rat
    WorldOfRat_Rat.jpeg

• Winner x 9
    • Agree x 2
  20. Ipuntya

Ipuntya return of eggplant

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice