that one really weird thing on your mind that is making you laugh your ass off

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Fucker, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

... universal donor and universal recipient kinda sound like terms that belong in an abo fic too, why does this work so well

• Like x 9
  2. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

I feel like i'm witnessing the birth of Something That Should Not Be, and I am cheerfully preparing myself for the inevitable madness that shall follow.

• Like x 13
  3. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

i hate how ABO is normally portrayed but it's a concept that my brain won't let go of so i'm ready to roll all over this

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 1
  4. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

It would explain how types occur a lot better than most abo fanfic does now, which is mostly not at all

• Like x 3
  5. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Like, most of the time I'm like "give me the Genetics" and the fic is just " haha no how about sex and sometimes we're werewolves for some reason???"

• Like x 5
  6. devils-avocado

devils-avocado tired and gay

yeah, that's the Big Divide. some folks are really really into the worldbuilding and so on, which I can get behind, worldbuilding is awesome - but it can make for an awkward reading experience smushed in between the straightforwardly kink parts of the fic. and then there's the folks that just want the half-dozen kink tropes they showed up for, something something lubrication, voilà. and that's fine too. the sticking point is that hardly anyone likes ALL the tropes associated with a/b/o, whether sexy or plotty, so everyone's assembling their own grab-bag and then writing/looking for that thing specifically. it's anarchy, and I love it at least 65% for that alone

• Like x 6
  7. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

... Depending on what your mom is that isn't a completely baseless assumption, though, the O type is recessive...

8. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

You could be O, but without knowing the other half of the equation, as it were, it's impossible to say much beyond you can't have AB blood.

• Like x 1
  9. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

2016-11-06 18.55.17.jpg

• Like x 11
  10. backwardeel

backwardeel an eel, backwards

• Like x 3
  11. Acey

Acey hand extended, waiting for a shake

I'm type A-positive, so I'm clearly very happy about being a dom.

Despite being a very sub-leaning switch IRL.

Welp.

• Like x 5
  12. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Swifer Eggmop

• Like x 5
  13. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

i mop the egg

• Like x 6
  14. Acey

The entire concept of Cronus being Kevin in a Homestuck/Steven Universe mashup AU.

"youwve had a taste of cronus, and nowv...youre O8SESSED."

• Like x 5
  15. Xitaqa

Xitaqa Secretly awesome

• Like x 3
  16. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I'm flipping through a mostly-empty notebook in search of notes on a thing, and randomly in the middle of a long blank section there is a single line:

"+12 for cheese ✓"

What was I doing? Why does cheese need a +12? Why was this apparently a single-item checklist?

And now I'm still looking for those notes, but occasionally "+12 for cheese" just pops back into my head and I can't stop giggling

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    • Like x 11
  17. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

if anyone ever asks why i love borderlands so much id say its because of shit like this:

• Like x 1
  18. NumiTuziNeru

NumiTuziNeru @#$%?

19. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

I blanked out on the SU bit, and my brain made a marvelous and fantastic leap to Home Alone instead for some reason and I just had the best thought of my entire day. Thank you.
    HOMESTUCK ALONE

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
    • Like x 8
  20. Acey

...I would read this fanfic.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice