Unsurprisingly, there are a number of spell workers on kintsugi, and I felt we should have a place to chat about the various ways we approach and believe in craft. I am an agnostic pagan who is definitely of the 'weaponized placebo effect' belief. Back when I worshipped actively, I paid respect to Bastet and Hermes, and my spellwork used symbols for one or the other for most of my work. I spent some time doing stone magic, and I'm big into various divination techniques. I have a firm belief that 90% of how a spell is done is how you think it should work, and the other 10% is cultural heritage. RESOURCES This space reserved for various resources from the community.