The Dragon's Hoard: Stationery, Art Supplies, Craft tools, and other items that make you go "Ooooh."

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by TheMockingCrows, Jul 31, 2020.

1. tentaclegremlin

tentaclegremlin i'll drop the freakin' moon

i'll be getting my two big diamond painting kits this week or monday next probably so that's exciting, at least. they're in indiana now

• Winner x 1
  2. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

this video shows a lot of Arteza supplies and while Arteza seems p good as far as art supplies go, idk how I feel about some of their office supplies. Is it just me or do those highlighters look awfully saturated/dark...?

• Like x 1
  3. TheMockingCrows

• Winner x 3
  4. TheMockingCrows

5. TheMockingCrows

i was today years old when i learned i highlight perfectly.. holding the highlighter upside down. i can see what im highlighting in the hole of my hand that way. perfectly straight, no highlighting the wrong bits or not enough. its been smooth sailing.

• Winner x 2
  6. Alaspooralice

Alaspooralice An actual trash fire

That's so cool! I should try that

7. mericorn

mericorn doin my best

I really enjoy the Sarasa Grand Vintage clip pens.
    https://www.tokyopenshop.com/gel-ink-pens-c-11/new-sarasa-clip-vintage-5-color-set-2019-p-2147.html

I got both sets and they make me really happy. The bordeaux purple, camel yellow, and greem black are my favorites. They are different colors than black but are dark enough to make me feel professional and/or cool.

Now they make ~fancy~ versions that are $16 each. I might buy my favorites when they run out.
    https://www.tokyopenshop.com/gel-ink-pens-c-11/sarasa-grand-vintage-p-2802.html

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  8. Alaspooralice

Oh I want these! That yellow is so pretty!

• Like x 1
  9. TheMockingCrows

my aliexpress order came. c: Sorry for bad lighting its the best i got lol. Not Pictured: the pretty artsy anime girl stickers i got bc i forgot to take the picture + the quality isnt that good. Oh Well. (It also had a strange white powder on it? No Smell, fingers crossed I don't get sick bc my dumb ass's first instinct was to sniff it briefly to see if it had a smell.) Very pleased with this order though, the turnaround time was bananas fast, I thought it'd take a month but it took less than ten days :o

haul 1.PNG haul 2.PNG haul 3.PNG haul 4.PNG haul 5.PNG haul 6.PNG haul 7.PNG haul 8.PNG WIN_20200808_11_16_33_Pro.jpg

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  10. TheMockingCrows

oh, right, duh. I got this order specifically from This Store if you're interested. c:

• Useful x 1
  11. Alaspooralice

Omg that haul tho! Are those water color brushes I see *eyes emoji*

12. TheMockingCrows

yesss in different sizes too >:3c

• Winner x 2
  13. Alaspooralice

That's awesome! I have one in a medium size but I would love more, maybe I'll pick some up from one of these shops :3

14. TheMockingCrows

update on the pens I got in that order: they write Beautifully, nice and dark and a little bold despite being so small, but the ink takes a while to really stick to the page and dry :/ I've had some smudges and I think before I try to highlight I'll be waiting a few minutes.

• Informative x 3
    • Agree x 1
  15. TheMockingCrows

another update on pens: turns out the sticking to the page is instant, it just takes ages to dry on top of whiteout. No smudges otherwise. I also just wrote my first one entirely out of ink today. I've been taking notes on last semester's textbook because I wasn't able to properly last semester and missed out on a lot of basics i could've known better, and it lasted... lets's see. 33.5 solid pages and 2 penpal letters. Which ain't too bad for being so cheap.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    • Informative x 3
  16. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Dice for DnD and like games. I don't even play all that often. I just think they're neat. I thankfully keep myself from constantly buying the things but I do have five sets of them now. I also have some fudge dice.

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  17. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

I am a fucking dice hoarder. So many dice.

Honestly I am a bit of a magpie and will collect anything shiny. I have: fake sea glass, real sea glass, pearls, those shiny round glass rocks people put in aquariums, a collection of glass bottles I don't put anything in, a several tiny glass jars I do put things in (namely my other shiny things)...

Oh, and the boxes that look like fake books? I have like 20 of them.

• Winner x 2
  18. TheMockingCrows

MY HAUL CAME :DDDDD they threw in a free pin, too!
    Capture.PNG

• Winner x 5
  19. tentaclegremlin

tentaclegremlin i'll drop the freakin' moon

OH LOOK AT ALL THAT

also your stationary store designated kin is Dirk but he's trans, I guess.

20. TheMockingCrows

im so thrilled with the planner, its just specific enough to keep my ass on task but not specific enough that i won't get it done. the pencil and pens and highlighters are a dream, too.

• Winner x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice