The Executive Dysfunction Cheerleading/Troubleshooting Thread

Discussion in 'Braaaaiiiinnnns...' started by singing anon, Feb 28, 2017.

1. ZeroEsper

ZeroEsper Well-Known Member

Hey, unfortunately I'm in class the whole time you need pushed, BUT: it's almost time to make that phone call. It's gonna go fine - the people are probably going to know exactly what you need to know. Also, if your laundry isn't gathered into one location, maybe try starting that now so you feel ready to go later.

• Like x 1
  2. ZeroEsper

If you need to, take a five minute break and focus on something else. Then try and complete one more application!

• Like x 2
  3. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

@theambernerd if you aren't already, start preparing for your phone call! make sure you have any information you might need at hand!

• Like x 1
  4. theambernerd

theambernerd dead to all sense of shame

Doing things late is still doing them! Called this morning and gathered my laundry: will do laundry tonight (I have to do laundry after sunset because I need to walk outside to get to the dorms laundry hut and I don't have nice clothes left to wear and my brain commands me to do it when I'm less likely to be seen/judged)

• Like x 4
  5. Pix

Pix Active Member

@theambernerd Whoo! Doing things late is totally still doing them. Also doing laundry in the dead of night means there's a better chance of the machines being free if your dorm is anything like mine was

• Like x 2
  6. ZeroEsper

I know this is hard to do, but if anyone remembers, can you poke me to do my tattoo care regimine? I've been doing it, but I'm scared of low spoons leading me to start slacking off.

• Like x 1
  7. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

@ZeroEsper is it time to do the tattoo care? If so, do thing? Do the Tattoo Rituals To Ensure A Rockin' Tat Healing Process

And in like 12 hours can someone poke me to open th3 various envelopes piling up on my table? Some are probably Important but i have to get ready for work rn

• Like x 1
  8. ZeroEsper

I did the first round of care for the day! @Everett I'll make a note on my phone to remind you!

• Like x 2
  9. ZeroEsper

Hey, I know it's not quite time yet @Everett, but just so you don't forget, you might wanna check the envelopes on your table! :)

• Like x 2
  10. Everett

The envelopes have been conquered, and one needs info from my mom, one is for my records, and one is my plane tickets for visiting the everett parental units.

Ye thanke for remind o/

Edit: i'm too pedantic to not clarify that i mean travel documents/boarding info, not literally tickets lol

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    • Like x 2
  11. ZeroEsper

@Everett okay, according to my phone it's time now!

• Like x 1
  12. ZeroEsper

Whoops, I was too slow! Glad to hear you got through it!

• Like x 2
  13. Everett

\o/ i got home from work late but it worked out
    Also i put the travel documents in the correct and logical place so they wont get lost, and i guess i'll go put the reference thing where ive been putting that sort of thing.
    Now i have to eat and take out the garbage =_=

• Like x 3
  14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Somebody poke me to get food, ive been meaning to get lunch for four hours now, it might as well be dinner at this point and i still keep not doing the thing

• Like x 1
  15. valenstyne

valenstyne Went out for cigarettes, never came back

@Deresto Get yourself some food. Food is important!

• Like x 2
  16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Okaaay

Edit: food aquired much thanks

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    • Like x 2
  17. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

can someone poke me to check my email between 6pm and 8pm pacific time tomorrow, and respond to either of the two people who might be replying if they have? thanks!

18. Minitiate

Minitiate Delicious

Heck! Was gonna poke about emails but forgot! Did you look at them @Carnivorous Moogle , and if not do you have time tonight?

• Like x 1
  19. Carnivorous Moogle

Carnivorous Moogle whose baby is this

@Minitiate thank!! i actually got the ones i was waiting on last night after thoroughly running out of spoons, so i appreciate the reminder this morning!

• Like x 1
  20. ZeroEsper

If anyone remembers can they poke me in about an hour because I have to
    A)order dinner
    B) fucking call AAA why haven't I done this yet I literally chose being inconvenienced over making a phone call
    C) make another attempt at fixing the hot water heater
    D) keep working on my assignment - I won't say it's looking better but at least there's content to it now.

If I can even manage two of these things that would be great.

(note to self: fixing the hot water heater wouldn't be difficult if I had the right tools which can be obtained by driving to the store in my newly jump-started car)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice