The fuck is a blog?

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by KaidaShade, Feb 28, 2019.

1. idiomie

idiomie I, A Shark Apologist

i'm subscribed and i read literally every chapter as it comes out. i think i started reading back before chap 4 was posted? it def brightens my day whenever i get the notif that you've updated

• Like x 1
  2. KaidaShade

KaidaShade Definitely not a horse

:D

• Like x 1
  3. KaidaShade

Going to look at houses tomorrow. This is so exciting, I'm gonna be a homeowner

• Winner x 5
  4. KaidaShade

Also fell down the rarepair hole so expect multiple Cayde-6/Banshee-44 fics outta me because I could personally double the size of that tag on ao3 with very little effort. I'm halfway there already

• Winner x 3
  5. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

DO IT DO IT DO IT

it's your tag now

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  6. KaidaShade

I WILL CARRY THIS ROBOTFUCKER TORCH JUST YOU WATCH ME

• Winner x 3
  7. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

-offers an alienfucker torch to go with-

• Agree x 1
  8. TheOwlet

both torches are good torches

• Agree x 1
  9. KaidaShade

This is what Reagan is for, she's a robot AND an alienfucker

• Winner x 2
  10. KaidaShade

• Winner x 6
  11. KaidaShade

[​IMG]
    Nice

• Winner x 4
  12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

I like the shading on the Tes and warlock pile pic! Also what´s tess actually shaped like under the armour?

13. KaidaShade

I've been kind of imagining Gwendolyn Christie tbh. So like tall and broad shouldered, not too massive in the boob department but a good level of thicc thighs

• Winner x 2
  14. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I want you to know that every time I see this thread title in the page list, I have the urge to respond with A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS.

so this is that reply i guess

• Like x 2
  15. KaidaShade

Thank you for your contribution

16. KaidaShade

Thank The Owlet for putting this before my eyeballs
    [​IMG]

1. Mostly tops, not averse to bottoming but rarely gets asked to. Not remotely interested in the power dynamics implied by dom/sub. Probably falls into service top territory though.
    2. Turn ons: Size differences, very enthusiastic consent, praise, body worship (both giving and receiving but mostly giving)
    Turn offs: blood, sexual violence, having his hands restrained or being pinned
    3. Depends who he's with, he likes to hold out until his partner is satisfied
    4. The remaining nipple, inner thighs
    5. Compliment him and make a point of not being wary of him and he's all yours
    6. Not as often as you'd think for such a horny old git. He's usually got company and its just awkward to get himself off in front of Bane.
    7. Likes having people in his lap or riding him especially, but anywhere that he can see their face is best.
    8. Awkward fumble with a fellow Rider apprentice most likely.
    9. Mostly ends up in hotel rooms. Would probably really enjoy doing it in a Jacuzzi though.
    10. A LOT when he was younger, but he's learned to lock doors since then. Technically every time, since Bane is always in his mind and knows exactly what he's doing.
    11. Not a shouter but definitely likes to talk, is prone to incoherent praise talk. Look, he really wants his partner to know it's good.
    12. He's kind of a hobo man and doesn't have much space for possessions, probably not.
    13. He's a very giving guy, but not averse to letting people do stuff to him if they want to
    14. As often as humanly possible. If he could get a partner every night he would and he would make a point of satisfying every single one.
    15. Spending an entire night or more just making someone come over and over until they're a blissed out mess in his bed. Maybe multiple someones. And then cuddling.
    16. Perpetual service top who craves intimacy but can't manage commitment
    17. His dick is enormous but his pecs aren't to be sniffed at either. Or maybe they are if you're into that, he's not going to judge.
    18. Usually people he's had sex with before, rather than imagining something new
    19. Freewheeling bisexual careening through the streets.
    20. He mostly wants to make other people feel Good, and loves to spend ages on foreplay.
    21. Middle of a forest probably.
    22. Face and neck, definitely. He likes the intimacy of it
    He was captured on a mission in his twenties, tortured for several days and gang raped before being left to die of his injuries. Fortunately he was rescued but recovery took a long time.
    24. Definitely when he was younger but he takes a little longer to reload these days
    25. A LOT. Any time he sees someone he finds attractive, and he can usually find something attractive about everyone.
    26. He's used to his scars, but he's also used to people having bad reactions to them. Tends to cover this by taking his shirt off a lot so he can weed out anyone who's going to be weird about it before they agree to fuck him
    27. As long as he can possibly make it last.
    28. He's very earnest and honest in bed, but not averse to a chuckle
    29. Not great at blowjobs because his gag reflex is very strong but still loves to try. Great at eating pussy though.
    1. Dom Top, no exceptions unless you can beat her in a fight
    2. On: Prowess on the field or in the arena, being willing to let her show off a bit, biting, scratching, presenting.
    Off: People being overly passive with her. She wants to top but she wants you to have an input too. Anything that comes across as making fun of her.
    3. Kind of middle of the road.
    4. The gaps between plating and the area just under her jaw, though she might bite you for trying to get at that
    5. Best to be direct, she s not so good at the social cues and doesn't like to be touched without warning. Let her show her strength and tell her how hot that is. Sparring and/or hand to hand combat double as flirting and foreplay.
    6. Mostly after missions; using Arc a lot leaves her jittery and restless and its good for blowing off steam
    7. Up against walls, bending someone over her heavy Pike in the garage. Anywhere she can lift someone up or pin them.
    8. That was several lives ago and she does not remember it.
    9. The clan house garage or on a pile of slain enemies.
    10. Frequently interrupted by her Ghost because he's a dumbass. He gets thrown out the window when he does this
    11. She deliberately shuts off her vocaliser when shes at risk of being loud because she doesn't like to admit she's losing control
    12. Maybe one or two from Banshee's little side gig butI don't think she'd use them much
    13. She very much likes to be in control but will accept receiving oral if it's offered.
    14. Not hugely often, tends to be long dry periods. She won't have sex with total strangers and spends a lot of time alone in the wilderness so that cuts into her fuck opportunities.
    15. Railing all three members of the Vanguard into exhausted oblivion. Oh, and wrestling Saint-14
    16. Aggressive
    17. Her chest is somewhat mannequin-esque and not that big for her size, but her dick is proportional for someone who's 6'8"
    18. Probably not much, it's about the physical release and blowing off steam
    19. Pan. Gender means nothing to her as long as she tops.
    20. Getting with someone she doesn't have to worry about hurting and can really let loose on
    21. She's probably had sex in her ship before, dunno if that counts.
    22. Get down on your knees and kiss her dick you fucking sap.
    23. So far they've mostly been okay. Probably any time her Ghost as materialised mid-wank and scared the crap out of her.
    24. Frequently. She's an exo, refractory periods and physical exhaustion mean nothing.
    25. Definitely less than Dynas, though she is prone to crude sexual language
    26. She is a sculpted goddess and how dare you imply there might be any doubt about that.
    27. As long as you can stay conscious.
    28. She's kind of... intense. Doesn't laugh much anyway and is very focused on being in control.
    29. Junk headcanons! I figure Exos can pretty much have whatever they want going on down there, so she has both sets of junk even if she basically never uses the internal parts. Her dick is retractable though, segmented metal with a flexible silicone sheath to avoid damaging human partners.

• Winner x 4
  17. KaidaShade

Hey estate agents maybe stop trying to call me when I'm at work? Email exists bruh, I know you know this because you keep spamming me there too and you getting feedback on the crappy house you were trying to sell isn't that important

• Witnessed x 3
  18. KaidaShade

Also why do I want German sausages so bad I blame my German lesson earlier where we ended up talking about them.

• Witnessed x 1
  19. TheOwlet

[sound of Bratwust hitting the screen]

• Winner x 2
  20. KaidaShade

Voicemail from estate agent saying she has good news.... I'm at work so I can't keep calling every five minutes until I get through so future housemate is gonna call for me. Please be that we got the house we offered on I love it so much...

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice