The Hugbox

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Codeless, Mar 9, 2015.

1. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

I have to interview a bunch of people from the school pride alliance, but I missed their email and got to it late and am now stuck waiting on it, and I have a bio mid term on friday, and I have to go watch people in panera bread and finish three pages of notes for anthropology, and I have an exam for psych that I haven't studied for due on the 16th.
    Hugs to everyone. Seriously.

2. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

Strange random sadness. Probably anxiety related. Fuck this.

3. blue

blue hightown funk you up

hugs @ everyone.
    I am still sick, and I think I have a sinus infection and not just a cold ): ): and since I'm not home, I don't have proper health insurance so I have to go to some kind of strange walk-in clinic? and there is some kind of Cat Drama going on with my mother's cat rescue efforts, so who knows what's up with that.

4. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I need hugs because I have this huge, HUGE test tomorrow, and I still haven't studied enough, and I sort of don't want to either and I'm worried :(

• Like x 1
  5. blue

blue hightown funk you up

@Emma hugs!! and good luck

6. emythos

emythos Lipstick Hoarding Dragon

hugs!

7. Lissiel

Lissiel Dreaming dead

8. Emma

Thanks everyone :) I had a good cathartic cry, and now I am feeling a whole lot more positive about tomorrow. Also because I realised that I actually do know most of the things :D

• Like x 1
  9. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Critical spoon shortage the past few days + how do words. Was starting to feel better overnight, then forgot to sleep. Also forgot pills, shaky and sick and nearly cried over alien bugs. Need to post on things. Have thinky thoughts. Always have thinky thoughts. Can't stop if I wanted. Hey a pronoun! And can manage punctuation + caps. Goddamn Christmas miracle. Can't share thinky thoughts because braindumb. Always inspired when can't words FUCK Can't sleep, both schedulefuck and CAN'T.

Can't even Minecraft anymore. Down to clicky games.

Goddamn brain, offline already.

10. Emma

11. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

i forgot to take my brain meds last night. didn't think it would be a big deal. instead my brain has catastrophically capsized and i am majorly fucked up.

• Like x 1
  12. Morven

Morven In darkness be the sound and light

*hugs* to all

13. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

14. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

15. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

*hugs for everyone*

16. wixbloom

wixbloom artcute

*hugs hugs hugs*

17. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

Feeling better today, hugs for everyone!

18. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

I'm told I give good hugs. I make them freely available.

19. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

I'm in a very huggy mood, so hugs and cuddles for anyone needing it!
    and i know i dont deserve it because i havent been much active, but can i please have some? caring for the elderly is very taxing and i just got screamed at a bunch because i was talking to my mom, because i was making noise walking around the room while grandma wanted to watch her novelas, because i was playing with my dog, because i turned the tv off during lunch so i could eat without triggering a migraine, because basically whatever i want to do that isnt what she wants. im so tired of being a prisoner in my own bedroom and of course she also screams at me if i close my door because she cant come and go into my room as she pleases.

20. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

@witchknights hugs!
    that's rough. sounds to me like your grandma's taking her stress out on you, which isn't fair. i've got an elderly grandma-in-law who's a right awful bitch in general, but who's twice as bad because she suffers from dementia - so now not only does she grump at you, she doesn't remember if she's grumped at you already, so she grumps at you like a dozen times more. it sucks badly, so i definitely hear you. hang in there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice