THE SPACE NAVY AU (18+)

Discussion in 'Boat Trolls RP' started by Belatu Kadros, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Erskin Aspera

Erskin Aspera flintlockGallivant

At least you've BEEN on planets, you think, briefly furious, and settle yourself down with an effort, pushing your face into your free hand.

"You're fine, Serg'nt," you say, your cheek still resting on your palm. "And I can't say 's not flattering. I've, hm, a, a red sort of understanding with my friends, the, Lainey, and all, er, Lieutenant Gawker and Ensign Doumah, but we're hardly ex— mm. Exclusive. An' I suppose Sal over in Medical likes t'slap me around when I'm liable to make bad decisions right'n front of him, but then again he'll slap anyone who comes in, in near— in range." You grin, struck by a thought. "I say, are you worried I might tryan call your bluff, old thing? What a dis, a disaster— on board for half a night and you manage to, to, what, to fall ass-backwards into some lonely young thing's ironclad prison of a quar- quarrent."

You snicker into your fingers.

• Like x 1
  2. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

Murfey chuckles. "More like you came back from taking Deuce to medical with teeth marks in your lip, and I didn't want to poach on his preserve. Tighter friendships have been broken by less."

• Like x 1
  3. Erskin Aspera

"Oh, right." That had been a thing. An unpleasantly wonderful thing you would very much like to repeat at a later date but can't because everything is stupid. "Yes, he, er, we both, it was— er—wait, wait, what? Hol' th'bloody phone, you've been flirting pitch? Good god, man, you're terrible at it!"

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    • Like x 5
  4. jacktrash

Murfey throws his head back and laughs unreservedly. "No, man, no quadrant really, I just think you look like you'd be fun to wrestle. Thought you might want to blow off a little steam. Was I wrong?"

• Like x 3
  5. Erskin Aspera

You make a show of looking the Sergeant up and down, slowly and skeptically, then sigh, "Wellllll, you'll do," grab his shirtfront, and haul him into the water.

While he's splashing and scrabbling against the rocks, you kick off the edge of the pool and skim away, giggling madly.

• Like x 3
  6. jacktrash

"You drowned my damn hat!" Murfey complains happily. He tosses the item in question onto the shore, then thrashes after Aspera, unashamedly clumsy and loud. He is not a graceful swimmer, especially in jeans and a t-shirt. He's not going to catch up with a seadweller unless the seadweller lets him catch up.

• Like x 2
  7. Erskin Aspera

The tidepool looks like a simple saltwater pocket in the midst of a rocky ground from the point of view of a troll standing on the rim, but the room is by design a rough, twisted maze of water, air, stone, and viciously sharp corals. You ping back and forth close to the surface of the main pool a few times, splashing and dunking the clumsy blueblood to make him laugh, then dive to the bottom, eel through a few turns, and surface in one of the deceptively overshadowed satellite pools in another other bit of the room entirely. You swing up on to one of the taller rocks in the enclosure to sit and wring your shirt off and wait for Murfey to miss you. When he does you're going to throw a crab at his head.

• Like x 4
  8. jacktrash

It doesn't take Murfey long to figure out Aspera's not coming up, though he surmises the seadweller's hiding at the bottom. He grabs a starfish to stuff down the back of Aspera's shirt, sits on a rock to wait -- and gets beaned in the back of the head with a crab. Laughing appreciatively, he drops the starfish and goes scrambling up the rocks, the irritated crustacean swinging from his stubby ponytail.

• Like x 3
  9. Erskin Aspera

You drop your shirt and dart off— or try to. The moonshine's snuck up on you and you're clumsy, almost reeling as you get your feet under you, and when you hit a patch of smooth, wet stone you slip and land flat on your front, air puffing out of you in a startled huff. Then Murfey closes in and you barely manage to roll over in time, grab his arms when he reaches for you, and lock horns: he's got a good set, branched enough for a good grip, and his hair's just long enough to get a fistful of and pull. You growl, loud and showy, and kick at his legs with your feet.

• Like x 3
  10. jacktrash

"Oh, I see, it's gonna be like that," Murfey grins. He firms his stance and leans into it until both their heels are skidding, friction and gravity no match for their combined strength. He doesn't try to evade Aspera's kicks, just lets them land, his stance broad and solid. He grabs Aspera's waistband like a sumo and shoves, throwing his whole weight behind it, twists and tries to dump him on the sand.

• Like x 5
  11. Erskin Aspera

You hit the sand with another breathless huff, and go just a little discombobulated— by the time you've got yourself sorted you're firmly pinned. You struggle and push, but on sand there's only so much superior strength can accomplish if you don't want to break limbs, and he's got size and weight on you: all your efforts get you approximately nowhere, and with an extremely distracting thigh between your legs, too. It is time for a gentleman's last resort.

You kiss him soundly.

• Like x 7
  12. jacktrash

He kisses back enthusiastically, but doesn't fall for the distraction. He's much better at wrestling than at swimming, and is doing his level best to tie Aspera in a knot, kissing and nipping whatever areas of shoulder, fin, or neck come in reach in the process. Pretty soon their wet skin is totally coated with sand.

"We're making sugar cookies," he points out breathlessly.

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  13. Erskin Aspera

"Mmm? What?" You ask, too busy with trying to get a hand past his belt. "Oh— oh, right, yes. Rinse, er, rinse— off, and, and there's— we could go—hhn—" you do not want to rinse off and go anywhere. You want him to keep mauling your fins like that.

• Like x 1
  14. jacktrash

"In the pool? We oughtta get naked for that." He goes for Aspera's belt in return. They manage to wriggle out of their wet pants despite each other's assistance. Murfey stands up to brush sand off himself, then gets a wicked grin on his face and takes off across the habitat, leaping from rock to rock like a slightly drunk goat, bareassed and unashamed.

• Like x 1
  15. Erskin Aspera

You laugh and stumble after him with significantly less grace, maneuvering from one rock to hold on to to the next: your head's swimming. Ha! Swimming. You flop into the water like a barge, or a scow, or whatever it is that doesn't enter their ancestral medium with any amount of grace. But you're in! Water, hurrah. You grab Murfey by the ankle and yank him under the surface, then kiss him while he bubbles.

((erskin's in no shape right now to judge how much air a landdweller needs, or how often. murfey might be in trouble. then again, the genuine danger could be what turns his crank, idk!))

• Like x 2
  16. jacktrash

Murfey kisses with a will at first, but after a few moments he starts to push away, tentatively and then forcefully. When Aspera still doesn't let him go, he plants a broad palm on Aspera's face and basically climbs him to the surface to gasp a huge whooping breath.

When Aspera surfaces, Murfey points to his own sides and says, "No gills, bro! Drowning is kind of a bonerkill, you know? Little bit distracting."

• Like x 4
    • Witnessed x 1
  17. Erskin Aspera

"Oh!" you say, and burst out laughing. "Right, right, yes, I c'n, can see how that'd put a— a, a, a KINK in the proceedings!"

You sink back down to your horntips, too overcome with mirth to paddle.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    • Like x 5
  18. jacktrash

"Pffff. Kink this, Cap." Murfey shoves him back under and swims clumsily away, but only to where it's a bit shallower so he can stand up. As soon as Aspera joins him he palms the seadweller's ass and resumes fin-nibbling. It doesn't take much more making out before his bulge comes out to involve itself in the proceedings, about as long as Aspera's but thick, and very grabby.

• Like x 3
  19. Erskin Aspera

You whine hungrily and get your legs up around his hips, pressing closer— ridiculous bluebloods, he can hold you right out of the water. You lick and bite at the line of his throat, his shoulder, and draw a prickle of blood when he manages to get some of his bulge up in you. Squirming against him like this you can rub off your bulge against his stomach but the way he's got hold of your hindquarters keeps you from grinding enough, moving against him the way you want to. You curse breathlessly against his shoulder as he stretches you open— "More, damn you, you, you abominable lizard, harder, more, come on, won't break, faster, fuck you, give it to me—"

• Like x 2
  20. jacktrash

"Yeah?" he gasps eagerly, and tests the offer by pinning Aspera against some rocks so he can get some leverage. They both groan and pant as he pushes in faster, rolling his hips, putting some power into it with thick ass and thighs. He wraps one hand around Aspera's bulge and gives it a firm squeeze.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice