The Valley of Stars and Dew

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Meagen Image, Mar 6, 2016.

1. backwardeel

backwardeel an eel, backwards

I decided to wait until spring to ask Penny to marry me, and winter seemed to take me forever to get through...but it's finally here, and I asked Penny to marry me, and she said yes!

(I mean. She was at ten hearts. Obviously she said yes. But it's still exciting.)

Soon I will have the most adorable pixel farm family. ☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆

• Like x 11
  2. backwardeel

backwardeel an eel, backwards

happy couple.png
    Pictured: a happy couple. (◕‿◕✿)

I didn't manage to get screencaps of the wedding, but it was adorable! And the music was great. :'D

• Like x 9
  3. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

So a strange glitch happened which I assume came about from using a custom marriage mod + divorce? IDK, but it was unintentionally spooky and I'm going to headcanon some DARK SHIT IS AFOOT.

Wizard and my witch character, Cerise, were happily married and everything's going great. I wake up and talk to him and he makes breakfast and we KISS and off to work I go. Only...

There he is again, standing next to my junimo hut. Just standing. I can't talk to him, but I CAN hug him? I'm like "wtf, how did you get out here so fast..." And I run back to my house and there he still is, standing by the stove. Acting like his fuckin' doppleganger ain't even a thing. So I open up my relationships tab:

[​IMG]

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I so badly wish I'd be able to take a screenshot of the other wizard just standing out in the fields. Staring. Silent. Never moving from his spot, even in the dead of night when all the monsters spawned. And while he was out there, MY wizard would sometimes walk like three times faster around the house at random?

This kept happening for like three days, after which I had to close the game and go to bed. The next day? Extra wizard was gone.

• Like x 11
  4. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

That's some creepypasta shit right there.

• Like x 1
  5. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

RIGHT???

Or maybe it was the junimo, stacked up in a wizard costume like

[​IMG]

• Like x 13
  6. Allenna

Allenna I am not a Dragon. Or a Robot. Really.

Hate asking but does anyone have a spare copy?

7. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

8. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

• Like x 3
  9. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

oh my frickin' ... wow. well done.

10. TheSeer

TheSeer 37 Bright Visionary Crushes The Doubtful

*skids into the Egg Festival at 1:59 with literally 1 energy*

Boy, it sure is relaxing to have a day off! *nervous laughter*

• Like x 6
  11. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

• Like x 3
  12. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

I finally broke down and got this during the Steam holiday sale and it's eaten my life.

A witch left me a present the other day. I hatched it and gave it an appropriate name.

20170114200152_1.jpg

• Like x 12
  13. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

my fifty plus year old christian mother is motoring her way through stared valley and _of all things_ the hell-chickens are her favorite

she calls them her chocolate chickens and it makes me laugh so much :D

• Like x 6
  14. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

it is delicious burning-hair-flavored chocolate chicken egg mayo, you must eat eat eat

• Like x 4
  15. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

yessss

20170121161141_1.jpg

20170121161230_1.jpg
    HELL YES

• Like x 5
  16. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

WEIRD SOUNDS, HUH. *snickers!*

• Like x 3
  17. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

That's no way to talk about your son's music, Jodi. RUDE.

• Like x 4
  18. bornofthesea670

19. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

WHO LIKES MODS BECAUSE I SURE DO

I've felt like I've needed a little Stardew therapy lately and decided to see if there are any interesting new mods to spice things up, and was delighted to find that the mod scene for the game has continued to grow in interesting directions! Like this Seasonal Buildings mod that allows your farm buildings to change with the seasons like the ones outside of the farm do. Then there's this difficulty mod that has options to add taxes, adjust prices so some items are more expensive, and increased stamina loss, and other features! (It also has a dynamic clothing for NPCs feature that looks interesting.)

As for texture mods, I love the look of this wildflower grass mod, and I can't get over how hilariously weird and whimsical this slime farm animals mod is. The anime-eyed piggy slime is a little disturbing, though...

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    • Like x 8
  20. bornofthesea670

-gasp-

difficulty moddddd???
    :3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice