The Valley of Stars and Dew

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Meagen Image, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

GOD I FEEL U @Ruevian I GOT THAT SCENE AND WAS LIKE "WHAT THE FRICK FRACK IS GOING ON HERE"

• Like x 1
  2. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

HE'S EITHER STABBING ME OR SHOWING ME THE NIGHT OF MY LIFE

• Like x 1
  3. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I can't get past level 15, LOL. The flying asshole bugs, man, they want to nibble my giblets!

4. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Oh man, the bugs. It was so delicious to come back to them with my spoils from 100 levels down the line, let me tell you.

Oh, and you know what your reward is for getting to the bottom?
    a whole other fucking mine you gotta pay 500 G a day to get to + it has no elevator + the goal you get tasked to achieve is to get down to level 25!!! Fun times!! Oh, and did i mention that you can only go there after 10 am? And it's full up with squirmy dragon things that are zippier than either the bugs or bats and also don't have an audio cue for "close to nibbling your tips" like the others do.

• Like x 1
  5. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Yep! LOTS of them, which is really cool - it makes it feel a lot more like I'm part of a community and not farming with a clunky romance sim on the side.

Make sure to revisit the Adventurer's Guild every so often - they sell newer gear the further down you get. Either that or buy lots and lots of stone from Robin and make a lot of staircases to get down more levels, you get rewards every 10 floors or so.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    • Like x 2
  6. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

I can't seem to get past 8 hearts with any of the dateable people ever since I officially started going out with Maru - it almost seems like the hearts decay faster than I can fill them. I guess I may look into some spoilers for the event triggers...

7. Mercury

I'd say I think you need to give them all bouquets if you want their hearts to go up more, but I've only given one to Elliot and yet Abigail and Sebastian are at 9? Mysteries.

8. Meagen Image

Also, GASP. (I should've taken screenshots.)

At some point Pierre said something like "Abigail doens't look much like me, does she? Sometimes I wonder if I'm the father..."

BUT THEN. Some time later, Wizard said: "Don't mention this to anyone, but I may have a daughter in the village. ...it's happened before."

RasMODius you cad.

• Like x 2
  9. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

studio audience: OOOOOOOH

10. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]

Well.

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  11. Mercury

Harvey clearly has a kink. >_>

• Like x 1
  12. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

good lord this game is so much DIRTIER than meets the eye

(and here I am only a few days in. just you wait Kay you'll start to have fun in this town)

• Like x 3
  13. Mercury

As if him asking you to find his 'lucky purple shorts' wasn't enough, a while ago I got a quest to get him truffle oil - DON'T ASK. Upon giving Lewis the oil, he feels it and declares it nicely slippery. Lewis............

• Like x 2
  14. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I always suspected Marnie was a beast in the sack...

• Like x 2
  15. Meagen Image

Four more artifacts left, one mineral, one more meal (the recipe should be on Queen Of Sauce this upcoming Sunday)...

Kind of starting to wish Grandpa had left me a second sealed envelope, for when the tedium of farm life becomes too soul-crushing.

16. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Married Harvey! Disappointed I didn't get to wear a wedding dress, but oh well. Farmer clothes 4ever. He has his little model airplane/radio set up on the other side of the bedroom and he's KAWAII AS FUCK. Gotta smooch that nerd every morning.

17. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

ngl i currently want to poly w/Demetrius and Emily (and maybe Abigail but i can't tell how old she is and i don't wanna be a cradle robber???)

18. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

I get the vibe that all of the bachelors and bachelorettes are supposed to be in their early 20s or something but...yeah. Most of them strike me as pretty teenager-ish. I figured it was just because I'm an old hag.

• Like x 1
  19. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

Seb def seems late-teens early twenties, and so does Penny. Dunno about the others...

20. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

well she is apparently available. i would have guessed very late teens, so - if i'm like 21 then that's not as weird. and also dayum gurl.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice