The Valley of Stars and Dew

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Meagen Image, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Aw yiss! Hit level 10 fishing today (few days ago in game time) and finally tested out my abilities vs one of the legendary fish using a dish o' the sea. Fish extinction is my goal.

[​IMG]

Edit: Whoops forgot to respond to a thing.

Then again, Caroline also mentions that Abigail dyes her hair and her natural colour is chestnut brown (same as Pierre?), so it's probably up in the air.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    • Like x 1
  2. Mercury

Mercury Well-Known Member

Word of Dev says the dateable characters are all between 20-24, with Elliot and Harvey being somewhat older than that.

Abigail is taking online courses (she mentions homework in casual conversation, but at later hearts she mentions online courses), and in his two heart event Sebastian reveals he's old enough to have graduated college by that point, but he chose not to go (and seems to be regretting it).

• Like x 1
  3. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

they are but babes in my ancient eyes

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  4. Mercury

LOL well I know what you mean - Elliot, Harvey, and Leah were the only ones that seemed remotely old enough to date a my self insert. D: (Elliot reminds me so much of one of @rainbowbarnacle 's OCs that I can't see him as any younger than his mid-30s, and thus it doesn't feel weird to date him.)

• Like x 2
  5. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Yeah...I AM probably gonna try for Sebastian, though, if only because he reminds me of my husband in a lot of ways, what with being a gothy basement dwelling computer dude who likes sci fi and fantasy.

Honestly I'd love to date Marnie but she is CLEARLY out of my league.

• Like x 1
  6. Mercury

Alas! Marnie is adorable. ;_;

7. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]
    I kissed harvey and WHOA WHAT'S GOING ON

[​IMG]

I C A N S E E T H R O U G H T I M E

• Like x 3
  8. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

Also: I fished up a level 11 dagger and WOW the mines are suddenly a lot easier to navigate when I can basically oneshot those fucking flying bugs.

• Like x 1
  9. Aniseed

Aniseed Well-Known Member

i picked this up a few weeks ago and finally got around to playing it.. and i can't do this fishing mini game at all.

regardless of whether i rapid click or click and hold my fishing bar just moves way too fast and rockets up and down. idk what i need to be doing :/

10. Mercury

@Aniseed the green bar needs to stay behind the fish... which is murderously hard at early levels for a lot of us. The learning curve is way too steep. May I suggest a mod? I'm using it, it works great.

11. Aniseed

thank you for the mod rec! of course now i just reskinned every single animal in the game and also found a mod that turns everyone into furries

12. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

DID YOU SAY TURNS EVERYONE INTO FURRIES????

-CHINHANDS-

13. Aniseed

• Like x 3
  14. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

15. Aniseed

• Like x 1
  16. Socratease

Socratease Well-Known Member

Oh snap furries :O

I might have to try this, and maybe some other mods.

I looked through some and turns out there's mods to make Maru and Demetrius white, and a mod working to make some of the white characters non-white.

Reading through just a few comments made me want to punch myself in the face.

17. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

!!!

IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR HOE AND WATER CAN THEY GET A "CHARGE" ABILITY SO YOU CAN HOE/WATER 3IN A ROW, THEN 6 IN A ROW, THEN A 3X3 SQUARE

I MADE IT TO YEAR 4 BEFORE I REALISED THIS

• Like x 1
  18. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like x 3
  19. Mercury

D8

• Like x 1
  20. Meagen Image

Meagen Image Well-Known Member

No Haley. I don't know, and I don't want to know. I don't want to know about the Sea Cucumber, or the Tuna either.

• Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice