The Valley of Stars and Dew

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Meagen Image, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Loq

Loq AND ANOTHER THING (ABOUT PIGEONS)--

I know I'm behind the times but I just popped sam's yellow heart event for the first time and I'm sorry but
    honey were you gonna just eat a wholeass raw fucking egg???? is this your idea of a snack?? raw egg, direct from the fridge? sam. honey. darling boy. what the fuck.

• Agree x 1
  2. The Mutant

The Mutant ' w '

yeah same reaction to that heart event :P In addition-

Since they keep referring to it as a snack instead of an egg, maybe it's CA's attempt to have a stand in for something that breaks when it's dropped?

In addition addition, if it's an egg, Jodi's reaction seems a bit much??? 'This is absolutely terrible!'? Hon it's... it's an egg. an single egg. I know you're a single mom who saves by shopping at Joja but I don't think you're THAT badly off?

• Agree x 1
  3. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

i meant to share my dumb cat im terribly sorry

[​IMG]

he is in the water, kitty why. i prefer him in there than getting in the way while im watering, though. i could fence in my field, i guess, but i would have to move some stuff around. and make fences. ugh i probably should. one of these days im going to remember to make a save without animals, i just feel so bad telling marnie no

why cant i marry her yet (without mods, i can never get smapi to work) you let us marry emily and she isnt nearly as interesting! maybe make a change where if you marry her, Jaz moves in but you can only have one child with Marnie so you dont have to make room for a second bed, and if you divorce her they both move back to the farm. let me steal her away from the mayor, or at least let the fellow with the eyepatch date her. im sure he'd manage to treat her better than Lewis, mister i need a golden statue of myself and fancy truffle body oil GAWD, Lewis.

• Agree x 5
    • Like x 1
  4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

kitty is pretending to be one of those stepping stones, sandy

and agreed on wanting to offer Marnie an alternative to Lewis's nonsense

• Agree x 5
  5. Mercury

Mercury 17 Quicksilver Scribe Tramples The Unrepentant

• Like x 2
  6. garden

garden lucid dreamer

the board game looks super fun! but it’s already sold out :’) concernedape said they’re working on a second printing tho!

7. bornofthesea670

bornofthesea670 Well-Known Member

I still need to replace my lotr monopoly XD

I'll have to look into the gameplay. At work rn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice