The Wheel Turns

Discussion in 'The Queen of Cups' started by Zin, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Nul

Nul Who the hell is Mica?

Nul tilts his head to the side. "Right." After a moment he turns back toward Even. "How come you two don't?"

2. Legion

Legion For I Am Many

"...lucky fuck." Legion grumbles. "...I don't know."

3. Even

Even Smoke Never Rises Without Fire

"...I have paperwork. She doesn't."

4. Nul

That doesn't make much sense, but then again most things don't. "Can she get any?"

5. Even

"...if we find someone to forge it. Probably."

6. Arie Kluss

Arie Kluss from here on out I wear this face for both of us

...hmm. Would the skills that get teenaged college students into bars be so stupidly inadequate for getting creepy hermits a legal existence that it would be completely ridiculous of Arie to suggest someone to talk to? She's still very much feeling the post-panic humiliation, and the idea of being ridiculous holds a special kind of terror.

"And... can you?" she tries. "Find someone?"

7. Even

"...haven't yet. To be fair, I have no idea where to start looking." He shrugs. "We'll figure something out."

8. Arie Kluss

"I, um." Somehow Arie manages to flush even redder. "I could find out where some of my classmates got their IDs. It would be a start at least. If you'll help us."

9. Even

"...just tell me what you need." The man grins. "That's more of a christmas gift than I was expecting from anywhere."

10. Arie Kluss

Well, it wasn't rejected out of hand. Hooray for underage drinking.

"First we need to get home. Then I..." Arie bites her lip, looking very young for a moment. "I don't know what's happening. I don't know how much you do know but it's obviously more than me, and I need to know more before anything else happens to someone."

11. Even

"...that's going to depend on what's happening."

• Like x 1
  12. Even

"...that's going to depend on what's happening."

• Like x 1
  13. Legion

Legion For I Am Many

Legion vanishes into the other room... hunting for clothes and boots.

14. Arie Kluss

"Well, obviously." Arie's clearly recovering at a decent clip; she's already able to draw on enough of the teenaged state of Knowing Everything to roll her eyes a bit at that. "But if it doesn't make any more sense to you we can figure something else out. Like I bet you could help Mutt."

15. Even

He considers her for a moment. "....prrrobably, yes. We'll certainly try."

16. Arie Kluss

"Good- good." Her wide eyes flick over to Nul, questioningly: does he have anything to ask for?

17. Nul

It takes Nul a few moments to realize Arie's looking at him, and he shifts uncomfortably when he notices. "I..." He taps his fingers on his leg, thinking. "I don't know."

He's still not really sure who he is. Whatever made Mica, Mica - he doesn't have it. He doesn't know what he wants.

18. Even

"Well, we'll figure it out."

19. Legion

Legion For I Am Many

Legion returns with an armful of clothes and boots. "...so. How about these?"

20. Arie Kluss

Arie gets awkwardly to her feet, trying not to give anyone more of an eyeful than is unavoidable considering she ran out into the snow in almost nothing like an idiot. Nothing she can see in the pile looks likely to fit her very well, but any of it would be an improvement. "Thanks. ...sorry."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice