The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Had intro to medical practice and the teacher only just didnt directly @me while talking about looking professional and hair colors/styles

Sighs indefinitely

• Witnessed x 1
  2. witchknights

I know I whine about that a lot in here but! It keeps happening!

• Witnessed x 2
  3. witchknights

MY ETHICS AND PHILOSOPHY CREDITS MIGHT CARRY OVER FROM MY OTHER UNI
    MAYBE I WILL HAVE. MORE TIME. TO STUDY HISTO AND CELLULAR BIOLOGY

• Like x 2
  4. witchknights

fb4.gif

• Like x 1
  5. witchknights

All the seniors are saying that our biochemistry professor is a sweet soul that holds our hands the entire first semester to ease us into the more complicated stuff while the histo/cell bio professor tests the footnote of the 70th image of the annex of the extra .ppt that she didnt explain in class but that she put on the online folder, so like. not having three 45 minute classes a week for philosophy would be grand

• Agree x 2
  6. witchknights

Anatomy class. And a group project. With slackers. Aaaaa

• Witnessed x 2
  7. witchknights

I told the class group chat THREE TIMES that the biochem slides for the entire year were on the class google drive in a clearly labeled folder and i told them out loud in class and people are STILL complaining that they need the slides and that someone should get the slides from the upperclasspeople
    :psyduck:

• Witnessed x 2
  8. witchknights

Man did this basic histo book start well and then went downhill fast

9. witchknights

Couldnt resist and got bpals Right Atrium :x

• Agree x 1
  10. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

God i'm gonna get it soon too. Just. Frick.

• Witnessed x 1
  11. witchknights

I wanted Aorta too but i already have a lot of rose or vetiver perfumes and i am on a strict one perfume a month policy. So. Maybe in April? Thankfully my bpal middleman lets me bundle packages and so i get two or three a year.

12. TheOwlet

Hnnnn nice. I'm prolly gonna get another one, i wanna try branching more into florals and citrus, i'm normalyy a woods and spices girl

13. witchknights

They have some really nice florals! It's one of my favorite categories of perfume so I tend to have a lot of them on my wishlist. I never end up buying a lot from the Lupers tho bc a lot of the release is shungas and I.... am a prude

Actually im just not really a fan of gourmands unless theyre coffee-heavy like TMOJ: Europa or Cafe Mille et Une Nuits

14. TheOwlet

i think the first actual floral i bought were Kyoto and Whitechapel, though at least those are the ones with more prominent floral notes. The emperor's rams have red poppy but it's not as floral, or at least doesn't read that way to me.

15. witchknights

Chemistry

:psyduck:

• Agree x 2
  16. witchknights

The melon is watching owari no seraph and it's very gay and very sad. I like it

• Agree x 1
  17. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

Owari no seraph is *so gay* and *so sad* and *so weird* i love it a lot

• Agree x 1
  18. witchknights

I was honestly giddy with drama when they had their sad gay opposite sides of the battlefield re-meeting. It was so good and sad and gay

• Agree x 1
  19. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

GODS. YEAH. THAT SCENE WAS SO GOOD
    also like the outfits are dumb and anime and extra but Mikaela is so damn pretty i want to lowkey cosplay him

20. witchknights

That scene was literally everything i want in romance except that there was no actual threat going on around them because of course two entire armies stop their heated battle to popcorn their sad gay reunion but like

The tears??? The relief mixed with heartbreak??? The desperation of seeing a loved one as your enemy and the elation of finally knowing they arw alive??? The sad??? The gay???? Yes. Yes. Give me more

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice