The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

It feels very weird waking up at six on a saturday just for one and a half hours of class and it also feels weird havi g so much... day. I am not really cut out for fourteen hours of sunlight

Also i have a cold so im just a bit off all around

• Witnessed x 1
  2. witchknights

*kids these days-ing increasing at an alarming rate*

• Agree x 2
  3. witchknights

Screenshot_20190318-174908_Instagram.jpg

*cries in broke*

• Witnessed x 1
  4. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

oh no there goes my wallet

• Witnessed x 1
  5. witchknights

I already had a bit of trouble with the princesses collections even tho most of the colors weren't my thing/were similar to colors I already had but.... villains..... I am... a sucker for Disney villains.....

• Witnessed x 1
  6. witchknights

I have like fifty pages of histology to catch up and another twenty of biochem to study but I have the flu and all my lizard brain wants to do is talk about dragon age ocs and write fanfic

7. witchknights

Also even my cats have the flu there is six living beings in this house (mom is visiting) and all six of them are sick

• Witnessed x 1
  8. witchknights

Like I am reviewing histochem technique and my head keeps diverting to people in love looking really sad

• Witnessed x 1
  9. witchknights

Microscopes..... . ........ ... are cool

• Agree x 3
  10. witchknights

Microscopes also give me a major headache but like, i saw some cells from my own mouth with my own eyes today, so thats cool.

• Agree x 1
  11. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

I have the same problem when doing manual CBCs. I love the work but HEADACHE. Not helped by the micro being like five cm too low for me to comfortably look into so it's Neck Hell

• Agree x 1
  12. witchknights

SAME.

our lab also has some p uncomfy seats that are just tall enough that i cant sit right and then i press some blood vessel and end up with a numb leg ://

• Witnessed x 1
  13. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

we USED to have these really comfy chairs in the lab but thne old boss was like 'well they're not pretty anymore, we need new ones' and those terrible ones that we ended up getting disinfectable pillows for because within two weeks the entire lab was moaning about how terrible the chairs were

• Witnessed x 1
  14. witchknights

I am getting my hair done and I brought my embryology "textbook" and I ended up taking the most massive nap on it which is not representative of the quality of the text but. Why is it that every time someone touches my hair for a certain amount of time i simply enter in standby mode. Will medicine ever answer me this question

• Witnessed x 1
  15. witchknights

My hair is Feferi purple again and I feel purrrrty

• Winner x 2
  16. witchknights

20190328_103033.jpg

Plorple

• Winner x 2
  17. witchknights

FB_IMG_1553913834882.jpg

Am a official science now

• Winner x 3
  18. witchknights

IMG-20190329-WA0031.jpg

SPOT THE GOTH

• Winner x 3
  19. witchknights

TODAY, ON "I AM AN OFFENDED MILLENIAL" NEWS

We were in a bio electricity class, and we went to the computer lab so we could run some simulations on a specific program. Said program was in DOS.

"This is in DOS. The program is from 1988, so it's very... none of you were born anywhere close to that time so I'll explain what DOS is, I bet no one has ever even seen it" said the professor, to the chorus of my classmates yelling the 1999-2001 range of their birthdates
    "I was born in '91", I say. "I learned to use computers on it."
    "91?! Wow! Okay, so DOS is a not that old system that we had on our computers before we had mouse's or graphic interfaces, so you can't use a mouse with it..."
    "How is that even possible?!" Says SOME FUCKING SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD that then proceeded to NOT KNOW WHAT THE PAGE UP AND PAGE DOWN BUTTONS DID

I need a psyduck emoji with glasses and a white curly wig holding a cane

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    • Witnessed x 3
  20. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

wooooooow
    I mean i'll be real I would need adjustment to use something that's entirely DOS for any length of time, but it's.... it's not that complicated or counterintuitive and the page up/down buttons literally say what they do in the name..... it's not rocket science......
    eta: i was born in 1994 and started computers p late so when GUIs were already Firmly Established

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice