The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

I love children in TS4. when people arent making them be all creepy with CC they are extremely adorable

anyway have more Liesyn Surana Emotions from that day

04-14-19_11-52-53 PM.png 04-14-19_11-53-14 PM-3.png 04-14-19_11-55-27 PM.png 04-14-19_11-55-42 PM-2.png 04-14-19_11-55-54 PM-2.png

• Winner x 1
  2. witchknights

she's giving those templars SASS. shes giving them ATTITUDE. she is giving them A MAJOR HEADACHE.

• Winner x 2
  3. witchknights

The Cure..... is good.

4. witchknights

Wednesday we'll have our intro to medical practice exam and i am Nervous. Its not hard?? We'll just have to take vital signs and Correct Glove Putting On Procedure and stuff but we will also have to explain what we're doing and i fear fucking up during the thing

Also friday i have!!!! Finally!!!! Practice at the triage at the schools community clinic and i am excited but nervous that im going to have REAL CONTACT with REAL PATIENTS. Just to take said vital signs with the nurse staff and then watch their appointment but still.... real people.....

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    • Like x 2
  5. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Much luck and successful thoughts!

• Like x 1
  6. witchknights

I am always out of the loop of the forum dramas

• Agree x 1
  7. TheOwlet

You're not missing much

This fire's not worth getting the marshmellows out for

• Informative x 1
  8. witchknights

I... yeah. it's just really weird seeing stuff happening around because i stay confined to a certain few threads and there's never much going on there so i am very very often pizza giffing here

9. witchknights

Fat cat always wants to sleep on my chest at night and I feel very loved and flattered and blessed but... she is very fat and her feetsies are very tiny. The five minutes she spends pacing before getting settled are starting to hurt my ribs

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    • Witnessed x 3
  10. TheOwlet

WellThatEscalatedQuickly.gif

came in to a friend reporting back on the happenings and uhh. maybe i should have gotten the marshmellows out after all?

11. witchknights

Yeah. I didn't see the entire thing but, wow.

• Agree x 1
  12. witchknights

I got this song in my head since i went to sleep last night and i spent the entire day wanting to run and punch things

13. witchknights

Six in the morning is an ungodly hour that shouldnt be allowed to be witnesssed so what am i doing awake

• Agree x 2
  14. witchknights

Please give me a 48h notice when you want me to presebt something in front of the class ibstead of springing it on me two hours before the thing

• Witnessed x 1
  15. witchknights

I got a 9.8 in the intro to med practice exam

\o/

• Winner x 6
  16. TheOwlet

well done, congrats!

• Like x 1
  17. witchknights

Had the first meeting of the palliative care league today. It was just adjusting schedules and stuff and then we watched a tedxtalk that made me cry three times

• Witnessed x 3
  18. witchknights

This is the thing we watched! There are english subtitles if anyone wants to watch it too but i cant attest to their quality

19. witchknights

Had my first day at the amb! We helped the nurses with triage and then observed a few appointments - two gastro and one nephro, and then our mandatory extracurricular time was over and I think we were supposed to go home - the other two dudes in my group and our senior babysitter did - but I have absolutely no shame and went back to ask the gastro professor and the interns if they minded if I tagged along and they didn't so I observed one extra gastro appointment and it was really cool. It was a little old lady that was very kind when I fumbled with the blood pressure equipment

Also we worked with natural bodies for the first time in anatomy (muscles) and it was... weird.

• Winner x 3
  20. witchknights

Carole & Thursday is.... super gay. Love thse music lesbians

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice