The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Man having discussions about abortion in a catholic university is........... making me tired.

• Witnessed x 1
  2. witchknights

Still-warm homemade apple crumble good. World outside my blankets bad

• Agree x 2
  3. witchknights

I joke that everything goes downhill after you turn 25 but i honestly dont remember my joints bothering me that much two years ago and i need two more hours of sleep now than i did

• Witnessed x 2
  4. witchknights

CARLY RAE JEPSEN'S NEW ALBUM.... YES.... FINALLY....

5. witchknights

the album's working title was 'music to clean your house to' like carly rae jepsen GET OUT OF MY HEAD how did you know this is EXACTLY what i will use this album for

6. witchknights

IM GONNA SLAP MY CULLEN/IDRILLA PLAYLIST WITH THIS SONG UNTIL IT BRUISES

7. witchknights

I miss home. It's been two years since I arrived for class this morning

• Witnessed x 1
  8. witchknights

Also i have a migraine that is almost at the point where i would start to see yellow dots, so that's fun. I'm sitting by myself on the hallway because lunch break classroom can get Rowdy and the class representative came to ask if I'm feeling okay and if I need something, which i dont, but it's also nice that he asked. My classmates can be a bit immature and needlessly childish but they are good kids

• Witnessed x 2
  9. witchknights

My bpal bundle is here!! I am so happy I only got a decant of Mother's Hot Ghosts because it has the oudh that smells like dirty litterbox. Melancholy Inferno could have been a half bottle but I am not too broken it was only a decant. And I am really happy with everything I got halfsies or full sizes of! I was put an alien in their world smells like orange spice cake, blood for cat is delicious, and la death darkness black black hats smells like my incense box. Right atrium is lovely, as is eyeball seaboar, and goblin stampede has a coffee note, which is all everyone needs to know about it

But the oudh in mother's hot ghosts. Yuck!

• Winner x 2
  10. witchknights

IM HAVE NEW LAPTOP NO MORE HAVING TO DECIPHER MY OWN DOCTOR HANDWRITING

• Winner x 2
  11. witchknights

also my husband is refusing to believe there is an embryonary protein called sonic the hedgehog

• Witnessed x 4
  12. witchknights

Got my root canal tooth thing done and supposedly will not have a toothache anymore, and then heading straight to class, without a moment to get my nerves together.

It's not that I'm afraid of dentists, it's that the combination of anesthesia, the sound of the little drills and not being able to move tells the part of my brain that is still a lizard a few generations removed from the primordial soup that something wants to kill me dead

• Witnessed x 2
  13. witchknights

Told my husband about my day at uni (basically had lunch with Scary Professor and other Respected Professors and the med school coordinator person and we talked about movies and stuff) and he called me a teachers pet and said someone should pull my pigtails >:^(

He was a middle school bully. I am the well behaved nice student. Our romance is a shitty romcom from the late 90s/ early aughts

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  14. witchknights

biochem midterm tomorrow *toots a sad horn jam*

• Witnessed x 2
  15. witchknights

i have no idea how i did in this exam because i was in such a state of anxiety that it all went in a blur. i have no idea what my answers were

• Witnessed x 2
  16. witchknights

I do have so much pent up energy that i am going to get home, blast the first popcorn hair metal playlist I can find on spotify, and attack the bathroom grouts with a toothbrush

17. witchknights

i got another 60% on biochem. Passing grade is 70% ):

• Witnessed x 3
  18. witchknights

Did i use this afternoon to catch up on study for the subject i'm flunking? no, i made my shepard on the sims. joan shepard, circa ME1, before Cerberus decided space jesus shouldnt have a fuckt up face 05-24-19_12-01-07 AM-2.png

• Witnessed x 1
  19. witchknights

I want.... good fic

• Agree x 1
  20. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

...what kinda fic maybe i can hook you up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice