The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

I PASSED ALL MY CLASSES

• Winner x 7
  2. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

WELL DONE ALL THE CONGRATS!

• Like x 1
  3. witchknights

sometimes i think 'oh i wish i could have all my sims custom content in the cloud so i could access it anywhere' and then i remember that i have like 100gb of the sims custom content between ts3 and ts4

• Agree x 1
  4. witchknights

The thing i love most about winter is that i can just throw a bunch of seasonings on some meat and shove it in the oven and call myself a functional adult who cooks meals instead of just ordering shawarma for the 12th night straight

• Agree x 2
  5. witchknights

I also heated up canned corn on some butter with green onions nira and cilantro and it was delicious

• Winner x 1
  6. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

i mean cutting up vegetables and throwing spices on it is also "cooking" and with the right gadgets it's not much more work intensive and much more summer friendly when you find yourself stuck with that :P

• Agree x 1
  7. witchknights

True! I tend to forget salads because washing leafy greens is boring but if they aren't present.... it still counts as a salad and as cooking. Amazing

• Agree x 2
  8. witchknights

IT IS.... STRAWBERRY TIME. HAPPY TIME.

• Winner x 5
  9. witchknights

I am THIS CLOSE to buying this bag I found on aliexpress

Screenshot_20190630-170635_AliExpress.jpg

10. witchknights

I found this prompt on the DA reddit and wanted to write a bit. It is about Teenage Cullen having a crush

100 Word Drabble: Fireflies trapped in
    jars.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  11. witchknights

Fun fact: Liesyn Surana is 4'11 and people instinctively move out of her way wherever she goes. Shes just Like That it's not just Cullen having a crush

• Winner x 1
  12. witchknights

Delicious fried eggplant for lunch <3

Also my lapel pin collection is growing so beautiful.... so strong. It is almost filling the second cube thing of my jewelry box. Husband said I'm going to need four necks to have enough lapels to wear them all and I still have like... another twenty on my wishlist.

I just like!!! Bedazzling my lab coat!! And my blazers!!! In a non permanent way!!! They're cute!!!!

• Winner x 4
  13. witchknights

I also have a couple of patches that I want to sew on something, but i only have one denim jacket and it doesn't have any convenient patch placement place, so for now they stay in storage. It is a shame because they are really really pretty!!!

I thought about accumulating more pretty patches in the future and maybe getting a second black denim jacket so I can fill the back of it with them, but that sounds like a Project and it is impossible to find a decent plain black denim jacket with how fashion is going these days.

14. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I wouldn't recommend it tbh. These things have to get washed a lot, and if you have to take them off every time... seems like a lot of work

15. witchknights

I try to not go too overboard with decorations on my lab coats - I dont wear anything on anatomy lab days (eta: and on clinic observation days) out of... general good sense, only on histo/biochem; and then it is just one or two that I transfer from my blazer/jacket so it's not too much work to take them on and off. I may have exaggerated with my choice of words :p

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    • Like x 2
  16. witchknights

I am... so not looking forward to going back to my mom's and visiting my family. I want to see her and my grandma so bad but I do not want to have to acknowledge the existence of the rest of my family.

• Witnessed x 3
  17. witchknights

Mostly because of politics, btw. I just cant act rational and I get angry and it fucks me up for days. I dont have a good poker face

• Witnessed x 1
  18. witchknights

I ordered red velvet cake today and when it got delivered the icing was on a separate container and I almost ate it with a spoon.

I didn't because I am a grown up and I was not about to waste cream cheese icing delivery medium, and it turned out to be the right choice because the cake was really moist and soft and delicious. So it was a really pleasant experience overall.

I also did like 50% of the deep cleaning I wanted to do in about three hours so that is good too.

• Winner x 4
  19. witchknights

"startup goth" is still the best name i could find for my style and this deeply upsets me in a visceral level as someone who JUST escaped from the hellhole of tech and internet startups.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    • Witnessed x 2
  20. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice