The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Maybe? It is a casual version of corporate goth which mostly just involves a lot of black, skelly prints and structured blazers with black denim and low heels. Very much what is considered appropriate corporate attire for a techie/internet startup around here, but gother.

Speaking of which: my new bat wall hook thing to put my necklaces or our house keys is going to arrive when I'm in Right Winger Hellhole, probably, just to make me wanna go back home even harder.

2. witchknights

One of my favorite musical trends is people making stripped down covers of Arctic Monkeys' Do I Wanna Know for BBC radio one

• Agree x 1
  3. witchknights

Aaah i managed to get into the plabe without getting weepy that im not going to see my husband for one entire week

4. witchknights

I arrived at my mom's at around 3pm completely exhausted. It is almost 5am and I haven't slept at all.

WHY.

• Witnessed x 4
  5. witchknights

I had stopped wearing converse all stars because they suddenly started giving me blisters in five minutes flat, to the point that when I moved out of mom's I didn't take any of them with me. She didn't throw them away because shes hoarder lite, and today we were going to do some deep cleaning in my grandma's old apartment, so I wore one of my old pairs instead of the fancy leather cut out boots I brought from home and... suddenly they??? Are comfortable???? What

• Like x 1
  6. witchknights

Also I went to have dinner with one of my older cousins, his wife (who invited us) and baby, and my uncle. This uncle is the godfather with whom I had a huge fight with last September because he's an avid supporter of Brazilian Trump - so I wasnt really looking forward to it. But it went a lot better than expected - I have no idea why my cousin is suddenly interested in my life, but the baby is cute and I managed to avoid most prickly conversations by feigning ignorance and timing the baby cuteness factor.

• Like x 1
  7. witchknights

The difference between being a Miss and a Ma'am to airport security is travelling with your stethoscope

• Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  8. witchknights

There is a deep feeling of kindredship and belonging and certainty in the world that comes only from crossing an older goth woman with colorful hair in the wild

• Agree x 3
    • Winner x 1
  9. witchknights

I went to buy black velvet for a sewing project so now i am Officially Extra

They had a deep wine color too that almost made me sing

• Winner x 2
  10. witchknights

Me, yesterday: I'm gonna eat healthy. I'm gonna be fit. I'm cutting sugar out of my diet

Fucking Nestle:

Screenshot_20190719-155237_Gallery.jpg

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    • Witnessed x 1
  11. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

oh my god that's just unfair

i desire those

12. witchknights

I got four boxes of it and I hope the next time I go get groceries the rest of them are still there lmao they are so good. They taste like crunchy small bits of oat-ish dulce de leche cinnamon goodness. Mom got me a box of those like a month and a half ago and I brought it back home with me with no hope of ever seeing them again because they are limited edition.

• Winner x 1
  13. witchknights

14. witchknights

I really should be thinking about organizing my TS4 mods folder

15. witchknights

I finally have..... Mersims

07-23-19_8-55-23 PM.png

Her name is Leena and she wants to be an astronaut

• Winner x 5
  16. witchknights

Today's I Was Cute of the day

20190727_205533.jpg

• Winner x 5
  17. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

VERY cute

love the necklace and the haircolor. petrol best.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  18. witchknights

19. witchknights

Me: idk why i feel so weak and queasy and in pain right now

Me: *has not drunk a single drop of a liquid the entire day, did heavy home cleaning, it is 25C*

• Witnessed x 4
  20. witchknights

One day when I'm interning I will end up getting so dehydrated that I will need medical attention (as has happened) because I forget that I have to drink liquids and don't feel thirst and all my professors will know I am an idiot

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice