The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

I need to tell this my histo professor
    i am also stealing this

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

please do! she's taken it from a hematology doc herself.

3. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

That's the best. I like my work but dang sometimes I wish had gone in a more histological direction.

• Like x 1
  4. witchknights

My bpal Aorta and They Shut Me up In Prose arrived! Aorta smells like fancy cough syrup on the bottle (it is an absolute positive) and TSMUIP is lovely. I'm giving them a bit to rest before skin testing but. Excite

• Winner x 3
  5. witchknights

20190818_103030.jpg

Im love sponge rollers

• Winner x 5
  6. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

That's a cute af look

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  7. witchknights

Watched The Monster Calls on Netflix with mom and husband bc of the recommendation of an upperclassman and I am now tasked with punching that motherfucker in the face first thing tomorrow morning

• Witnessed x 2
  8. witchknights

my entire life is a struggle between my oversharing tendencies and that part in B99 where Holt tells Rosa that no one needs to know she has a sister

• Agree x 1
  9. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Oh wow that's such a mood. I'll tell people about my worst character traits if it's relevant to the conversation, but I have some people I've probably known pretty well for ten years who don't know my irl name.

• Like x 1
  10. witchknights

same lmao
    most of the time i kick myself for answering such personal questions as 'are you from this city?' and 'did you move here with family?' in complete words instead of treating them as yes/no questions. I just told a professor I am married and now i'm worried i've run my mouth with personal info

• Agree x 1
  11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I did not share my husband's name in group therapy for like 2 years

Feel is known

• Like x 2
  12. witchknights

Took one of my cats (my dumb boy) to the new (still empty) apartment to take a look at it and let him know there is a new place in the world and he FREAKED OUT. The apartment is literally two doors down from ours. I feel very bad but it was also kinda funny in a sad way

• Witnessed x 3
  13. witchknights

He has had many fishy treats and is now swatting a plastic bag ball so I think any psychological damage he incurred in the three minutes we spent in the apartment and the hallway wasnt permanent

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  14. witchknights

you will NOT believe how exhausting this week has been and it is only Tuesday

• Witnessed x 3
  15. witchknights

I hate.... having to send Adult Professional emails

• Agree x 3
  16. witchknights

These past two weeks were pretty exciting! In med school and in personal life!
    Went to talk to patients for semio class for the first and second times. First was a dialysis patient who went there three times a week for the past 27 years. He was a very fun and upbeat guy! He met his wife of 15 years there because they both dont have kidneys anymore. The second time was today. We went to the actual hospital ward approach the patients there looking for people willing to suffer through our interviews and we found two dudes with various broken bones. Didn't go so well there because we were too nervous trying to fill the entire five pages of questions that we forgot to ask trauma relevant questions that were needed to detail the case (like asking the guy who fell off a tree and broke three ribs how tall was the tree he fell from). But our professor says that this sort of thing comes with practice. Next Friday we have more practice classes so I have time to study more.

• Like x 3
  17. witchknights

my mom just wrapped the last slice of pizza in parchment paper, and then in a layer of clingfilm, and then in another layer of clingfilm, then she folded it, and then she put it in the freezer. i know that woman well enough to be used to her less orthodox food storage methods, but i have to admit that that was a bit too much even for me. mom, wtf the fuck are you doing

• Witnessed x 1
  18. witchknights

I'm bitter because everyone is starting to get their Halloween stuff and I am here stuck in "we do not celebrate halloween" country. Unacceptable. Stop enjoying yourselves

• Agree x 1
  19. witchknights

i'm wasting my time making giant halloween supply orders in US stores where shipping to Brazil is either nonexistant or prohibitively expensive but........ i wanna scratch that retail therapy itch at target and partycity

• Witnessed x 1
  20. witchknights

living around teenagers is Hell

• Witnessed x 2
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice