The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

The biggest deterrent for me is that the exchange rate is 4,16 reais to a dollar. That's twice what it was when I started collecting...

Oak moss thankfully is one of the best notes on me. Mosses and patchouli and vetiver, which I heard are all funky with the wrong body chemistry, as well as the dead leaves note. I always go right to the pile of leaves weenies before looking at everything else because it is just a Right. But oudh is just.... impossible to make work. Mothers Hot Ghosts STINKS on me (not that it is fresh florals on the bottle either).

• Witnessed x 1
  2. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

Oof yeah. The Euro to Dollar rate is usually in my favour, but the shipping is a deadass 30 bucks, which is pretty prohibitive if i don't buy at least two fullsized vials, or a full and some imps

I do have a particular weakness for the woodnotes, which work real good on me, or the real heavy stuff like Evil. I was pretty devastated that a bunch of the ars morendi stuff doesn't work at all on me, despite being good in the vial (zombi sounds so good but smells like old cat litter in a flower bed on me...)

• Witnessed x 1
  3. witchknights

))))): zombi is one of my favorites, hard witnessed

I consolidate shipping on ajevie; shes a legit business decanter of BPAL and other partnered indie companies, shipping with her is usually around 14-22 if I order big sprays, and I've never had an issue.

• Informative x 1
  4. witchknights

this is the reason why i cannot have money, btw:

upload_2019-10-8_9-11-20.png

that's on top of the $180 the figure set already is

• Witnessed x 1
  5. witchknights

i can't believe squeenix is putting a gun on my head and forcing me to purchase these final fantasy ix action figures.

• Witnessed x 2
  6. witchknights

like....... i started saving money for these when they were announced. and i am just. JUST SO. being able to afford them. still have 30 usd to go

• Witnessed x 2
  7. witchknights

and that is on top of all the moving expenses, of course. husband said that if he hadn't had to shell R$1000 for a couch he could help me buy all the figures i want, but sadly we're like. kinda fuckty.

• Witnessed x 2
  8. witchknights

Colourpop is on timeout for being a naughty company that won't stop releasing makeup I want for five goddamn seconds

• Witnessed x 2
  9. witchknights

• Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
  10. witchknights

Dieting diaries #127: my healthy breakfast and only coffee for a morning snack were made absolutely fucking moot by the one and a half katsu sandwich i had for lunch

11. witchknights

i love being in the mental health league because everyone is so open about their illnesses and i feel less judgement coming from them, to the point that like. one of my classmates was telling me about how she was going to visit her mom in the psych ward because she was depressed and suicidal and i went 'oh yeah i heard something about depression being hard' but was ok with like. asking the professor after the meeting yesterday about the difference between hypomaniac bipolar and the anxiety + depression combo that it is often diagnosed as because i have two of the biggest risk factors for bipolar that she mentioned (atypical childhood depression + dipped my toe in depressive psychosis when i was at my worst) and i do tend to impulse buy and get agitated/insomniac when i'm anxious, so i wasn't sure whether my diagnosis was correct. (apparently it is because i am always uncomfortable, and if i were bipolar i would be comfortable during mania).

like, i am still WILDLY embarrassed and ashamed of having a mental illness and legit want the ground to open in front of me the next time i see either the professor or the league pres, who is my friend and very open about her own bipolar disorder and abuse history, but who also got to hear me bothering a doc for a hallway consultation about myself. but it is better than what id feel if literally anyone else in meatspace found out i have feelings

12. witchknights

like, the professor said 'i hate when people put pics of famous people in their presentations, i have an anxiety disorder and i wouldn't want my picture in a fucking powerpoint!" and it was. so good. knowing i can still be a good professional having less than stellar overall wiring

13. witchknights

My ideal Cullen/Idrilla romance would take about 50k words to develop, which is about 50k words more than i have the physical capacity to produce. because like, a BIG development in their relationship is:
    - Clan Lavellan establishes itself in Wycome.
    - Human merchant members of the council contact the Inquisition.
    - Keeper Deshanna and the other elders hint that they are only as welcome as they are because they are related to the Inquisitor.
    - As contact goes, it becomes abundantly clear that the merchants are only really as grateful to the Dalish for their help as they are related to the Inquisitor.

It would be very easy for the clan to move out of Wycome if Idrilla decided to leave the Inquisition after she defeated Cory, they are Dalish after all, but:

- The elders and children and the sick don't have to face the hardships of a nomadic lifestyle again.
    - There is ample sources of grain and livestock around Wycome, as agriculture is a thing you can do once you become sedentary
    - A Dalish clan with political power in mainstream society is a plus for the entire ethnic group, even if some people can't see opportunity when it's slapping them in the face

so Idrilla has to face the fact that even IF she gets out of the kerfuffle alive, she... can't really go back to the clan if she wants, like, her younger siblings to have a steady supply of food and her dad to not have to do marches with his fucked up inflammed joints. And her plan WAS to go back to the clan and forget about the entire experience as soon as she could because She Did Not Sign Up For That, and part of the strength of her Denial about Cullen was based on this fact, so like, once she makes the decision to be a Self Sacrificial World Leader (and she is only powerful as a World Leader while she has a big fuckoff voluntary army and hasn't pissed off the wrong people) she has one less reason - and a very big reason! - not to smooch Cullen's face

ofc she only fully accepts it after she meets Ameridan and he does his HAPPINESS WHERE YOU CAN FIND IT line, and that's like six months after Wycome, and also when she finally does smooch Cullen's face if I don't decide they do have a STOLEN SECRET KISS THAT MUST NOT BE REMEMBERED in the Winter Palace after all.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
  14. witchknights

Idrilla Lavellan is Big Tsundere, pass it on

15. witchknights

Today I am EXTREMELY pissed at myself, my classmates, and basically everything! Fuckers! Having to remind myself that I dont need douchebag teenagers to get through uni!!! Fuck them!!! Argh!!

• Witnessed x 2
  16. witchknights

I'm just. angry and sad

• Witnessed x 1
  17. witchknights

I'm fine with not having friends because I am not good at talking to people and that's my thing, but just outright not telling me the class had been divided in two groups to elaborate a presentation WORTH GRADES when I asked if I missed anything in the class I skipped and no one realizing I was the only one that wasnt in any of the groups is just. Fucking. Unreal. THERES THIRTY PEOPLE IN THIS CLASS and there is nothing I can do to make up the grade - I asked the professor! - because she is already done with cardio physiology

And it's not even the first time I am left out of group projects! In this specific class! I am fucking!!@! Livid!!!!!!

• Witnessed x 3
  18. witchknights

EVEN THE PROFESSOR CALLED OUT THE BAD SPORTING LMAO I hate everyone

• Witnessed x 2
  19. witchknights

Good thing I got a 90% this last midterm and almost half the class got a failing grade!

• Winner x 2
  20. witchknights

10-22-19_10-30-54 PM.png 10-22-19_10-30-05 PM.png

This nolan dress mod of a Realm of Magic top is.... such Idrilla aesthetic

Also im moving so my gaming puter is in the new apt so i only have potato laptop for simming

• Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice