The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

When i was younger (and also did ballet!!) i could do all that folding and balancing, but now?? after i spent like five years on my ass????? Hecka no. I have to bend my knees a little to pick stuff off the floor and i lose my balance doing dishes with two feet firmly on the ground

2. witchknights

I mainly started yoga because i used to be really flexible but now i'm 99% organic squeaky hinges

• Witnessed x 3
  3. witchknights

uni did me a frighten today

I got an alarming-sounding email saying that TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO REENROLL!! HURRY UP!!! and i was WAIT WHAT because going from the academic calendar registration only opens on the 20th. so i check my student page and there is no option to register for classes and enroll on my semester, so i freak out, and have to call the school to see why the fuck it wouldnt let me register

turns out it was the last day to PAY THE RE-ENROLL FEE, and it would have saved me one hella jolt of adrenaline if fuckers had just. written their material better????? I paid on the 3rd so i'm good, but it left me really fucking worried for a moment.

guys, i have depression, i can only have three emotions a day and i was planning to use that one

• Witnessed x 4
  4. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

oh big mood

• Agree x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  5. witchknights

i'm writing a cullen/idrilla fic and the working title is BLUEBALLS WHOLESALE because i want to challenge myself and see if i can make two people have an entire makeout session and very nearly dunk the cookie and still be so deep in sexually repressed denial that they refuse to acknowledge they have caught a feeling

• Winner x 1
  6. witchknights

Garrus cat is very interested in my yoga and i love him so much

• Winner x 5
  7. witchknights

We're going to plant brussel sprouts T0T I hope the climate here is not too hot for them because..... I would love to have.... a direct supply of these babies.............

8. witchknights

I finally played through Asra's route in The Arcana after not touching the game for like two years and i am just so happy that that disaster bisexual is happy. Now i want to draw my asra!Apprentice again

9. witchknights

Now i need to play though Nadia and Julian's but i need a moment with Asra and Ethel in my heart. Then i go back to Noelle and... i dont remember the name of my third apprentice lmao

10. witchknights

I also have to unlock Asra's bad ending! But i dont want to because that disaster bisexual needs to be happy

11. witchknights

I fucking love my husband
    Despite being curvy and pear shaped, i dont have a lot to show in the ass department. This has become a bit of a joke between us. So today we came up with the best fucking thing

He was hugging me and like. His hands are on my ass. And he asks if he should turn off the fan because I am sleeping with my hair damp and he doesn't want me to get sick, and I say I have blankets

"No you dont. I was feeling your ass and it was un-blanketed."
    "My alleged ass. And it is now."
    "The plane known as you ass"
    "The anatomical position of the ass"
    "The nega-ass"
    "The hypothetical ass"
    "Because it has not been proven false, but further experiments need to be done to confirm its existence!"
    "Very scientific and technical! We need some Latin for it. Dont they have something like that for law, too? Something about the defendant?"
    "In dubio pro booty. Lacking evidence of it not existing, we have to rule in benefit of your ass"

And I fucking lost it for five minutes. In dubio pro booty. Goddannit

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    • Winner x 4
  12. witchknights

Im watching a military ration taste test review thing video and hes trying a brazilian navy packet and..... he puts water.......... in the farinha de mandioca......... ... ... ....... this is so wrong

He had perfectly good feijoada to go with it

I mean its not technically wrong - youd just be making cassava polenta basically -but it is like. Spiritually wrong.

This is the universe punishing us for what we did to pizza and sushi

• Witnessed x 2
  13. witchknights

Every time i make a professor smile/laugh i feel powerful

My uni has this problem based learning system, so we are divided in groups and given a case to analyze and see things to study - like this semester we have pharmacology and pathology and we opwned a paracetamol overdose case today - and the guide professor was asking us about our experience with this system last year. My group has a lot of shy girls that mentioned feeling shy during case openings and closings because they were afraid of sounding stupid and feeling like they didnt have a chance to talk during closings. The peofessor answered that sounding stupid doesnt affect the grade we get for openings because they are grading our inquisitive attitude and sometimes some other person who is being more convincing in their diagnoses is actually wrong so we shouldnt be afraid of speaking, right? And when it was my turn i mentioned that i was usually better at opening cases than closings because closings feels like I'm just repeating what everyone else says but i am pretty good at saying stupid things with conviction, and then she snickered and smiled!! She told me that i made good contributions to todays opening and that i shouldnt dislike being a bit repetitive. But like. People find the crap i say funny! I AM MARIANNE FUNNYWOMAN, MANY WIT, GOOD WORDSING

Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    • Winner x 2
  14. witchknights

WIN_20200325_09_34_11_Pro.jpg

SOMEONE is not respecting social distancing!!

• Winner x 4
  15. witchknights

WIN_20200325_09_42_45_Pro.jpg

my life now

• Winner x 4
  16. witchknights

i started doing Noom last monday because even though I think it is outrageously priced for something that has the panache to offer me the help of a coach when i have an actual psychologist, I saw an ad offering the first two weeks for a dollar like two days after my therapist and i agreed that it would help my weight loss if i had a space dedicated to it because that poor woman already suffers enough trying to help me sort out all the other bullshit and also i ate like five cinnamon rolls in about as many minutes when i baked them. my intention was freezing them for the isolation.

i was highly skeptical that the "we are trying to be Millenial Cute And Funny" tone and overall method would help but.... surprisingly...... it did. i lost a bit of weight already which is probably just water, but my meal log is a witness to my shame whenever i am tempted to just eat an entire jar of nutella because i am anxious and the exercise logger is making me clean my house

i am going to unsubscribe probably because with the USD to BRL exchange rate at the moment i cant really afford the subscription but.... i will do it... a little sadly....

17. witchknights

watched steven universe future ending. cried a lot

• Agree x 1
  18. witchknights

can't sleep, have a ton of work to do for class this week, and all my brain wants to do is either fight idiots on facebook or write fanfic. i would go write fanfic but i know that i would a) feel bad i'm not writing this paper for pathology b) not actually write the fanfic because i never write the fanfic

i have had this idea for Idrilla being a sad lovesick drunk and letting her feelings for Cullen slip for MONTHS but whenever i start writing it devolves into bad dialogue

• Witnessed x 2
  19. witchknights

have been having a lot of trouble concentrating in class. it takes a lot of mental energy... i just zone out. so THATs fun for online classes. i also spent all weekend vegetating because my head is too full of static

but i did write some fanfic! with only dialogue and some action and description in [SCRIPT STYLE] so i don't fuss with it until i give up writing altogether, which is the laziest way i've ever written fic but was good enough to scratch the itch. i might write more later, but like. Pathology essays.

20. witchknights

depression + anxiety brain fog combo SUCKS!!!!! also my office chair is terrible and stiff and makes me sit in a weird uncomfortable position and it doesn't!!! help!!

• Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice