The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

sometimes i really like active teaching methodologies and sometimes i just don't want to write this goddamn case and have to discuss it with a bunch of people that all have written mostly the same stuff and wont let me fucking talk

• Agree x 3
  2. witchknights

ALSO TO HELP THINGS OUT A FUCKING ROACH JUMPED OUT OF THE TOILET PAPER. I HAVE!!!! A PHOBIA!!!!!! MY ANXIETY DISORDER IS ALREADY BARELY UNDER CONTROL BRCAUSE OF THE VIRUS!!!! I spent life five minutes hyperventilating and tachycardic and my husband got angry i was ~acting irrational~

• Witnessed x 5
  3. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

Uhhh, yeah. That's what phobias are. Irrational terror. Doesn't mean it's not real terror :////

I'm sorry both for the bad thing happening and then your SO being a poo about it.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  4. witchknights

Thank you ;; I know I already said it but for Extra Emphasis

5. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

Expressing irritation towards someone who is panicking is also pretty irrational. Sounds like maybe he’s on edge too? He shouldn’t have taken it out on you no matter what’s going on. As someone with anxiety, a person who gets angry at me for panicking is about the worst thing I can imagine. It’s like, hello I appreciate you coming all the way out here to confirm my deepest fears during my most vulnerable moment kthxbai.

• Like x 1
  6. witchknights

yeah, we're both pretty on edge, and sometimes we get into anxiety feedback loops. it's a bit ridiculous.

• Witnessed x 2
  7. witchknights

I did half an hour of ypga, i sweated a lot, i stayed under my calorie budget for the day like a good fitness fattie. Now i WILL eat my teaspoon of nutella or so help me god

8. witchknights

I have acquired an Insatiable Desire For Beef Jerky ever since i first tasted Jack Links Original Flavour Beef Jerky but sadly i can only find it at one specific grocery store chain and I have no reason to go there during quarantine....................

gimme dry meat

9. witchknights

Ff7 remake is shiny is fun

• Agree x 1
  10. witchknights

Today i asked my mom what she wanted for mothers day and got a lecture about how in her time people just knew other people, got them presents that they knew they would like based on that knowledge, and that she didn't understand why my generation thought it was acceptable to ask other people what they wanted

Maybe because my generation had to endure hours of bitching about shitty gifts and accompany YOUR generation when they spent five hours in a line after Christmas to exchange stuff, and so we are not interested in wasting our and other people's time and money?????

Why are boomers like this

• Agree x 5
    • Witnessed x 1
  11. witchknights

Final fantasy 7 remake

[Pterodactyl screech]

• Like x 1
  12. witchknights

The ending is so [BIG EXPLOSION BOOM]

13. witchknights

IMG_20200414_193722_325.jpg IMG_20200414_193722_332.jpg

Today... I was pretty

• Winner x 4
  14. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

you sure were, damn. GOTH.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  15. witchknights

I feel SO GOOD in black lipstick it's ridiculous

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
  16. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

it really suits you, too!

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  17. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

So GOFFICK

ilu

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  18. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

it's really a testament to how much time i spend with goths i didn't even notice the black lippie i mostly went 'OH that hot pink inner eye highlight and eyeliner are On Point Damn'

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
  19. witchknights

Aaaaaaaa thanks folks ;; I was a bit insecure about the inner corner highlight because I had never tried it before

20. witchknights

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice