The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

They sure are... something. But I kind of love them. Unfortunately I am Forbidden from giving fashion advice so I can’t tell you what would go

• Agree x 1
  2. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

yeah, they're fascinating. i can't decide if they're hideous or if they have, like, Look Potential. it's so weird

• Agree x 1
  3. witchknights

i'm prolly not going to get them because i really have no excuse for buying more shoes right at this moment (or... buying most of anything really. because of the $ reasons i told you) but gosh, what a weird looking thing that i maybe vaguely desire.

i think what really throws me off is the buckle-strap thing near the toes combined with my ever present wish that i could wear boots in summer. i'm generally favorable to shoes with cuts in them because of that, but the whole thing is just... its so weird.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  4. witchknights

15870538892967168454160449698161.jpg

After 673 years i doodled a surana on my notes

Her hair keeps getting bigger every time i draw her

• Winner x 2
  5. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

the boots are amazing and beautiful and you should wear them with everything you own if you like the Mega Shiny Black look. I don't but that's like the only thing that makes them lose points for me. Pointy toe and chunky heel and buckles are *good* (on other people, i dislike pointy toes bc i trip on them like nobody's business but that's a me thing)

• Agree x 2
    • Winner x 1
  6. witchknights

20200417_232109.jpg

There's a leak on the bathroom sink and Katniss is VERY displeased we are not giving her her running water

• Witnessed x 4
  7. witchknights

I should be sleeping because I have two midterms this week and tomorrow I have a review for one of them at 730, but anxiety has me EXTREMELY insomniac and 140 am is too late for melatonin

Bleh bleh

• Witnessed x 4
  8. witchknights

Tempted to try accessing the pharmacology textbook pdfs to see if they can put me to sleep

• Like x 1
  9. witchknights

Pharmacology textbook trick didn't help, ended up having A Silent Fit that still ended up waking husband up. Had a chat and am feeling better, but its 3:20 am

• Witnessed x 1
  10. witchknights

bought presents for mom and husband - this year mother's day is right on the melon's birthday, May 10th. bought a perfume kit for mom and a few books for him. I'm worried about mom's gift because of her little spiel, but i didn't want to not have anything in case no flower shops are open near then - i was gonna give her some orchids because fuck it, it's her favorite flower, and apparently it doesnt matter that it's what she gets in every gift-giving occasion, but it's hard to get them at this moment. i hope she likes the perfumes.
    I also wanted to buy a couple perfumes i saw on the website for the melon because they seemed... promising, but i think he'll like the books better? they're two horror short stories anthologies. I'm probably going to buy the perfumes for him another time when my finances allow a little bit more wiggle room.

11. witchknights

I wonder if i should have bought something for my mother in law, but i don't know her taste that well and we don't know if she'll be able to spend the day with us, and marlon says it's not needed, so idk. hnggnngnng. wish i had infineite money so i could spoil the people i care about

12. witchknights

i was supposed to be studying for my microbiology midterm, btw, but Entamoeba histolytica and friends does not exactly constitute a thrilling subjetc matter to me. i really admire people who like this side of biology...

• Like x 1
  13. witchknights

I dont want to be That Person but every time I read about ADHD and how it is fucking up people's distance learning experience in specific ways that are very relatable I wonder if I should look if it's a possibility

Like I dont want to ""have adhd"" during med school because of medication but I cannot stress this enough, Focusing Is Shit, I Have No Internal Schedule And I Cannot Keep My Dates Straight

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  14. witchknights

mom found some four-years-expired white chocolate with rose. i am eating it. it does not taste weird. let us hope i survive

15. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

tbh my approach to that stuff is 'if it looks good, smells good and tastes good it's not gone off yet' no matter what it says on the packaging

• Agree x 2
  16. witchknights

saaame
    i've had the displeasure of chocolate going bad on me before - it had nuts in it and they tasted Rancid, the chocolate itself was fine tho - and it had been expired a lot less time than four years, so i'm just. going Cautiously.

17. witchknights

Physiology........ is Cool

• Agree x 2
  18. witchknights

I hope next year i can get the peer tutoring spot

• Like x 1
  19. witchknights

04-24-20_10-57-11 PM.png
    04-24-20_11-00-26 PM.png
    did i ever show you guys my Anora sim

• Winner x 2
  20. Verily

Verily surprised Xue Yang peddler

I’m pretty sure that finding ADHD anecdotes relatable is a really good reason to look into being assessed. I’ve known so many high achievers who slowly, spectacularly combusted when circumstances changed because they had a learning disability the whole time. I’ve been that person. We all think we should just somehow deal and not make a fuss. I’ve solved worse problems than this, we insist, while furiously assessing the cliff we’re falling from with a slick trigonometry shortcut. If meds could help, you should absolutely not have to fight your own brain all the time just because someone else may or may not be misusing that medication.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice