The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

I only got one question wrong out of 19 in my physio final

• Winner x 2
  2. witchknights

ALSO WINTER BREAKKKK

• Winner x 2
  3. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

DOUBLE WINNER!

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  4. witchknights

I finally have energy to do things so what i did was a bunch of random spellcaster sims to pretend they are circle mages
    07-04-20_6-53-29 PM.png 07-04-20_6-53-40 PM.png 07-04-20_7-01-04 PM.png 07-04-20_7-08-22 PM-2.png 07-04-20_7-08-37 PM.png 07-04-20_7-08-51 PM.png 07-04-20_7-13-31 PM.png 07-04-20_7-33-06 PM.png

im gonna dothe SAME THING AGAIN after i have dinner

• Like x 1
  5. witchknights

also it is so sad to see that most of my dide sims look a little like potato

6. witchknights

classes will be back next monday and i am excited to finally get out of basic cycle and into the actual clinics but................................................. i am nervous................... I didnt want to start clinics online yknow. it's better than the alternative but i am much more participative in person and i wanted to make a good impression on my professors

and also like

Actual Medical Classes Now

7. witchknights

neuro!! cardio!! all this semester!!! two thirds of the stuff I like!!!!

• Winner x 1
  8. witchknights

also family & community medicine!!!!! which is an area i'm pretty interested in!!! uuughhhh

I have five more semesters of clinics before i have to hand in my final paper and see if i can go ahead into internships!!! i am nervous!!! it seems so far away but so so so close!!!

9. witchknights

i want to buy ALL the perfume and clothes because i'm nervous but of course i'm broke l m a o

• Witnessed x 1
  10. witchknights

My curriculum shifted some clinics around and now the 4th and 5th semester both have pneumo this term. The professors are swamped because of COVID and there is no way they can take time off to teach two separate years the same thing, so coord is trying to merge the classes. But merging the pneumo schedule has consequences, and that would be ALSO merging nephro and cardiology. We are trying to find ways to not have it happen because really, online classes with 60 people and half of them third years? Fucking bonkers. Everything is chaos. We have been given THREE different schedules so far and classes have been back for less than 24 hours

• Witnessed x 2
  11. witchknights

Also I will have classes from 7:30am to 7 PM both Wednesday and Thursday

• Witnessed x 2
  12. witchknights

:^))))))))))))))))

Also because half of the professors were used to teach third years (vascular, cardio, nephro, pneumo are all 3rd year clinics, radiology is a fucking INTERNSHIP ELECTIVE) they just posted the classwork and homework and went 'lol figure it out' without considering that clinics are completely different from basic cycle and we have no idea how they work

• Witnessed x 2
  13. witchknights

I would like to wake up in the morning knowingn which classes i have for the day and not being subjected to schedule fuckery. at least once. just once. JUST ONCE

• Witnessed x 2
  14. witchknights

i want. to buy. the CLOTHES

15. witchknights

I WISH i could STOP having EMOTIONS that make me be ANGRY AND EMOTIONAL in VIRTUAL PUBLIC SPHERES where there is NO ONE TO MAKE ME SHUT UP and no BODILY PRESENCE to TRIGGER MY SOCIAL PHOBIA IN TIME

16. witchknights

I cant believe i spent six months in a constant state of anxiety so that my uni could go "well practice classes are starting back up on september 1st because our city only has 40-50 new cases a day and risk group students will be totally supported through it and we will see in a case by case basis what we can do but if you dont go back you will probably be retained a semester but thats a totally free choice that you can freely take"

17. witchknights

"Also yes you will be provided with appropriate ppe when necessary, but not in the general ward that had to be interdited some days ago because assymptomatic covid patients were staying there. There are no covid patiebts there so just cloth masks and hygiene measures are enough"

18. witchknights

I got really pissed off and kinda lashed out a bit on the course coordinators/heads/professors and i apologized but i am wondering if i should send an email apologizing again

19. witchknights

Cause like. Antagonizing professors that are also residency coordinators besides coording your med course is such a good way to get ahead in life. And also. They probably didnt deserve me being rude.

20. witchknights

I am just really curt in the three times a year I actually feel anger

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice