The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

Dyeing my hair is always a wild experience. Is this the time i get my ears stained some fantasy color?

(This time the answer is yes)

2. witchknights

Cupcake update: the cake is good, but not very red velvety, and the cream cheese icing is way too runny right now but tastes good - I think it's because it's way too hot right now and the butter just couldn't hold it, so it's sitting in the fridge for a while.

3. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

Maybe you can answe this for me: what is The Point of red velvet cake? Is it just chocolate cale w food coloring? Cause the red always just makes it taste less chocolatey and leaves me confused xP

4. witchknights

Good red velvet isnt supposed to taste like chocolate cake! Its a mixture of vanilla and chocolate and... a light tartness/acidity from the buttermilk/yoghurt and vinegar. Good red velvet is one of my favorites because it's not super sweet.

But the true point of red velvet is really just to be red and a vehicle for cream cheese icing :P

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  5. witchknights

Hawkewoman on ts4
    12-24-18_12-39-07 AM-2.png

6. witchknights

I was hesitant to bring the cupcakes because some sins are only for the eyes of you and the producers of nailed it but my husband convinced me and people said they look cute and taste good so that's good

7. witchknights

20181224_235525.jpg

The cupcakes

• Winner x 1
  8. witchknights

The Melon is playing Nier:Automata, that I gave him for Christmas because I finally managed to find a physical copy of it, and he's doing route C right now. No spoilers please but Nines is my son and I want. to give him android cocoa and a therapist

9. witchknights

I cant believe my son gently put the hand of a dead b2 model on his own face. Please I am begging you let me pay for your grief counseling

10. witchknights

He got to the endingest ending and I cried a lot

11. witchknights

My thoughts on the ending after having read a lot of wiki articles and the drama concert epilogue:

they manage to reboot Nines. He and 2B have a long conversation about feelings, in which they are both honest. They then go have a date somewhere else where they don't have to remember all the horrible things they went through. They also find a good therapist for Nines and a dog. The end

• Agree x 2
  12. witchknights

Having hot dog for dinner; I woke up at midnight (after sleeping from six to 16and then from 8 to midnight) and I think I'm coming down with something because I'm pretty brain foggy, but it could also be the super fucked up sleep schedule. Anyway, my mom is arriving for new year's tomorrow and I'm super nervous about the general state of the house because lmao exdys

13. witchknights

It's not a super fancy hot dog - only the hot dogs in a bun with ham and cheese, onions and tomatoes and corn and slices of spicy sausage, and ketchup and mustard and green mayo for sauces- but if you count I also haven't eaten anything but brownies for breakfast at three am today it's. It's good nutrition.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  14. witchknights

That being said I would never subject myself to the experience of eating a hot dog in the us again. New York can suck a fuck wrtt

15. witchknights

One of the first things mam said was "if you dont want to be singled out and stereotyped in a bad way in med school youre going to need to dye your hair a normal color because you cant be a doctor with cherry pink or blue hair" and like I know but thanks for ruining my mood! Dyeing my hair unnatural colors makes me happy!

16. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

sorry mom but times are changing :)))

maybe it's still a little ehh for you where you are now, but i guarantee in a few years no one will care and you can have whatever hair color you want.

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
  17. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

One of my great joys in life is seeing people with hair dyed bright colours. Not sure if that's a tribe thing or if bright colours just make me happy. Maybe both.

• Like x 1
  18. TheOwlet

TheOwlet A feathered pillow filled with salt and science

We got a nurse who's gone through hot pink, pastel green and turquiose at the very least. Times are def changing

• Like x 1
  19. witchknights

The funniest part is that she said "it's just that older docs especially in psychiatry tend to see people with tattoos or attention-grabbing hair as mentally ill weirdos and unstable and needing medication and end up picking on them by they think they aren't serious and cant make it as doctors and it's better if you don't bring too much attention to yourself from the wrong reasons" when in fact I AM a mentally ill weirdo that probably shouldn't have quit Lexapro cold turkey because remembering to take a pill a day is too hard

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  20. witchknights

But thank you for the encouragement :^> I want to be a cool fun doctor with bright fun hair and also a reputation for being extremely fucking competent and it is unreasonably disheartening to think that I'd have to sacrifice a thing that makes me happy about myself because of my dream career. I spent all my teens and most of my twenties gathering courage to have bright hair and only a year and change of it is way too little time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice