The Witch Of Babbling (blog thread)

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by witchknights, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Kittenly

Kittenly Just Squish That Cat!

Hey, even irrational fears are still fears and it's not stupid to try and find a place you're comfortable in. I'm sorry it's turning out to be so stressful. It sucks and there's a lot going on. But you're a tough cookie and you'll see it through <33

• Like x 1
  2. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

<333 thank you so much for the vote of confidence. It really is stressful but I guess it's just how the cookie crumbles

I'm going to see if I can find a real estate agency that does short term rental contracts (like, six months instead of one or three years) and see if I can find a kitchenette for the first semester just so husband and I have a place to stay and put our cats while we search. Having to do things knowing my classes start on Feb 11th and I need to have a place by then - which is like, yesterday - is really adding a lot of stress to the situation

The truth is that I dont want to leave this place but sadly this place is 110km and two $11 paid roads each way from my uni

• Witnessed x 1
  3. witchknights

• Winner x 3
  4. witchknights

@Kittenly lookit! i'm finally in diamond city! Violet keeps forcing dramatic angles for some reason

ScreenShot52.png ScreenShot51.png ScreenShot55.png

• Winner x 1
  5. witchknights

https://m.imovelweb.com.br/propriedades/terraco-italia-2940513795.html

https://m.imovelweb.com.br/propried...x-residencial-a-venda-zona-03-2939710706.html

Since i cant find a good aartment that i can afford im going to see absurd apartments i definitely cant afford. Anyway who has 1600000 reais just lying around and would be willing to make a one time donation to a struggling college student. Having my own pool and a jacuzzi in my bedroom would be really beneficial in the treatment of my depression

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  6. Kittenly

ahhhh. I'm so happy. also what jacket is she wearing cause Damn Girl.

I would to like to enter my name in for consideration also.

7. witchknights

The world is so unfair. why cant we be taken under the wing of an eccentric, aging billionaire

She's wearing a clean black suit that i found in a house somewhere

8. witchknights

in other news: the gorcery store i go to finally had crunchy peanut butter (which is rare to find here to begin it) so i bought it. i'm eating a PB&J with some really good strawberry jam i made (my secret is raspberry balsamic vinegar) and i have decided that crunchy peanut butter is the superior kind of peanut butter. i still have a jar of smooth but i'll be not as fun as crunchy

9. Kittenly

I can handle crunchy peanut butter most of the time, but smooth is way better. There's no sudden texture change as I chew :P

10. witchknights

See, that's the good part for me. I have a weird thing where too much of the same texture gets boring and if it's too boring for too long suddenly i go This Food Is Not Edible Anymore, so I always try to add a bit of cronch to whatever I'm eating. With smooth peanut butter I prefer to make my PB&Js with crackers instead of bread otherwise it can get too mushy, but with crunchy there is still a bit of a surprise to keep me entertained. I have the taste of a toddler, is what I'm saying.

THAT SAID, I cant see myself using crunchy in stuff like my big grown up person reese's cup tarte, it would ruin the profile of the dish.

11. witchknights

Finally beat my bad brain and scheduled an appointment w a dentist.... after like. Almost three months......... I am productive

• Winner x 3
  12. witchknights

I took a shower, got dressed, walked three blocks to get cat food and meat for lunch, arrived home, and had to take another shower because I was dripping sweat

I hate summer

• Witnessed x 4
  13. witchknights

Dentist was... bad. Not the dentist herself, who is a very energetic sweetheart, but the news :/// I might have two compromised roots on my right pre molars and my gums are super inflamed. I had to take a bunch of xrays and they'll be done on Thursday, but we'll start with cleaning and gum treatment tomorrow and whitening and restoration on Friday depending on the xrays

I was nervous she would scold me but I explained I used to take good care of my teeth until I got overwhelmed by caring for grandma, which worsened my underlying depression, and after I got better and the situation changed I just couldnt pick the habit back up and she went "oh, I understand. It's easy to neglect yourself in this situation but we can put things back on track again" which I am very thankful for. I am very open about my mental health issues and I'm not ashamed to talk about them but it is a little embarrassing to explain when someone is photographing my shit mouth with a super macro camera

• Like x 1
    • Witnessed x 1
  14. witchknights

Also: I walked home from the xrays place cause it was about ten blocks-ish and now I have seven blisters on my feet. Wild

• Witnessed x 4
  15. witchknights

The new SU sure was something that was hashtag relatable. I cried a lot and it made me think a lot. The diamonds have such a mom and grandma vibe but like. Over the top

16. witchknights

The way White Diamond talked to Steven during that breakdown (and how she talked about herself) is so similar to how i talked about and to myself that it is uncanny???? I am sure i said the whole "i am supposed to be perfect" spiel to my first therapist once, word for word

17. Kittenly

all the hugss. I'm gald your dentist was nice and yeah that SU set was /intense/ I'm still kind of reeling from the intense body horror.

18. witchknights

It was super intense, but, you know what? That last song. That last song was something I took almost a quarter of a century to even begin to think about the possibility of and I am so glad that kids are having contact with the idea so much earlier.

19. witchknights

Guess who has CUSTOM MOUTHWASH from A LAB because she is THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD ALLERGIC TO MINT

• Witnessed x 1
  20. witchknights

It's not like a life threatening allergy or anything but it makes my mouth feel weird and makes it a bit harder to breathe and I would rather not go through this if I dont absolutely have to

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice