the world is cold but my bed is warm

Discussion in 'Your Bijou Blogette' started by winterykite, Jan 5, 2019.

1. winterykite

winterykite Non-newtonian genderfluid

• Winner x 1
  2. winterykite

Can you have hyperfocus for a genre? Because right now I'm devouring all the AFO is actually Izuku's dad fics.

There's also one with a decidedly eldritch slant and my brain has been bouncing up and down since last night (when I hadn't known of that one yet!) that BNHA verse is basically Magnus Archives verse only the Extinction succeeded. This fic does nothing to alleviate that.

• Winner x 2
  3. winterykite

First day on the job!

[​IMG]

it says "Kite" on my nametag and my coworkers are super chill with my trans status and so is the hr department

and its a really fun job! (gamemaster for an escape room) im pretty sure i can supervise my first mission pretty solidly now!
    more will follow, lol.

• Winner x 3
  4. winterykite

one of the perks of my job is thinking up stupid hints

"While the group looks around the surveillance room, the one in solitude can smoke one. Too bad that's not allowed! But what are the guards gonna do? Put them in prison?"

• Winner x 2
  5. winterykite

"You don't need to be on the nose with the glasses, you know?"

• Winner x 2
  6. winterykite

hands are so fuckin weird.

theyre like. big plates at the end of your arms and then long things come out of them.

this morning in: perception is weird af and my brain doesnt grok that these weird things are attached to me and mine and supposed to be there. and its not just bad animation when i wiggle them, thats what this looks like.

• Witnessed x 1
  7. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

witnessed but also kind of winner

• Agree x 1
  8. winterykite

hm.
    are the antidepressants prodding at my nonexistent sexuality? am i just turning out grey-ace? or am i just touch starved? :mystery:

9. winterykite

back home. feels like ive been gone longer than the week i spent in frankfurt and munich.

saw a few old friends again, so that's a plus.

the river going through the englischer garten where we had our container set up didnt agree with me though -- good thing i didnt end up jumping in on the last day. i washed off some sweat and ended up covered in an allergy rash. thats what i packed the ceterizin for lol

also i spent way too fucking much at a goth store, but the bugs has a really nice selection.

• Winner x 1
  10. winterykite

So.
    When my PC died last year I kinda lost my password to this place.
    I kicked my uncle in the shins enough to send my ssd back so I can organize a new rig here -- that's in the works.
    I have the raw materials for a new computer shelfdesk that I designed and shall replace the 3 step ladder setup I have right now.
    I got a sewing machine in january before everything went to hell in a handbasket, and lemme tell yall it's a godsend.

• Like x 2
  11. winterykite

Oh! And I actually started a real life physical recipe book because I've lost too many recipes to lost bookmarks and deleted tumblr posts; and recipe books always have a novel of irrelevant bullshit before the actual recipe and it's interspersed with ads and autoplay videos.

also paperblanks are targeting me specifically and are being really mean about it, too. the books are all too pretty.

• Agree x 3
    • Like x 1
  12. Codeless

Codeless Cheshire Cat

They are so pretty and so mean

• Agree x 2
  13. winterykite

03-02-08_res3.png
    can't wait to finish the greenhouse so i can move all the regrowing crops there so i can stop this madness (im using up all the seeds i made. was a bit overzealous with some.)

running seed shortage, challenging community center bundles, and just about every crop mod i could get my grubby fingers on

14. winterykite

-muffled waiting for the bus in the rain playing in the distance-

i stood at the red light and it just passed through ::,)

okok i say just that was half an hour ago buty brain isnt in highspeed meme mode

a pair of woolen socks fits into the jikatabi so my toes arent freezing off and the bus came along 20 minutes later.

i probably shouldve stayed at ivy's overnight.

• Witnessed x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice