The Worst Video Game Ever: League of Legends

Discussion in 'Fan Town' started by Keleviel, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Vierran

Vierran small and sharp

I KNOW THIS IS AWESOME!

2. Vierran

Vierran small and sharp

Bringing this thread back because it turns out I'm perseverating on League hard.

Updates on me: moved to NA with the free transfer, so if anyone wants a friend, summoner name is Vierran. Have been playing a lot of ARAM. It's a good place for testing things out, but I never want to be Azir again. I'm still support main, but have gotten to the point where I can almost win lane as Ryze, and am thinking of picking up a juggernaut as my next champ to learn. It will probably be Garen if so. Demacia!

Boyfriend is learning a lot. It's cool to watch him figure things out. NA actually seems like a better learning environment than EU--fewer smurfs, more people who are actually learning the game.

Worlds! I am loving how chaotic they are! Also am learning a lot from them. I really like how this is a game I can have been perseverating on for like four months now and still be learning so much.

3. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

I want to league again now that I have you guys to be forgiving of my newbieness, but this computer... SIGHS I really need to make housemate's dad fix the screen on my old one. Or just do it myself.

4. ADigitalMagician

ADigitalMagician The Ranty Tranny

When I get home in two weeks, I need to start playing again.

5. Keleviel

Keleviel Angel Fanboy

Yessssss join ussssssssss.

If you see me available feel free to hit me up for a game! I will try not to feed but let's be real here there's a 50/50 chance I will anyways.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice