Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

I have a stomach ache that no amount of tea or pepto is helping

• Like x 1
  2. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

This sounds concerningly like you Did A Murder.

• Like x 4
  3. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

... Mmmmaybe ?

• Like x 3
  4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

The goddamn fucking pear ad is in rotation at my store again
    Kill me

• Like x 1
  5. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

I will forever be puzzled and annoyed by people who think that two days is sufficient notice to give of participation in something that's been planned for weeks. Like ... really?

• Like x 2
  6. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Annoyed at my brain right now, also at my heart which is beating like crazy because of something I did (namely send in an application for a job... EEK!)

7. Loq

I get home
    From an 8 hour shift at the grocery store
    And the first thing out of older bro's mouth is "hey we're outta milk wanna go to the store?"
    fuckin text me man jfc

I didn't have spoon to boundary and now I'm just gonna be low-key twitchy anxious all night

Mrrrrrrrrr

I'd say "why this" but I know exactly why =/ still salt at own brain.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    • Like x 2
  8. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

dad talked at me about what i needed to do to catch up on hw for like ten minutes and then while brain was processing words he kept asking me "well? what's your plan?" and then the convo went like this:
    me: i'm tired, can you give me a minute to be able to speak coherently
    him: you're always tired when i need info from you. it's getting pretty old
    me, internally:
    of course i'm always tired. i am literally always tired. every time i think about all the schoolwork i haven't done, my life plans, and college, i want to die. i want to McFucking Kill Myself, because it's getting harder to exist day to day. me making it through every day without crying is a fucking miracle. and i bet if i explained this to you, you would scoff at me and tell me i'm making excuses and that i need to toughen up.
    me, externally: [says nothing because no spoons for argument]

it's just. blegh. Why Is Life.

9. missoyashirou

missoyashirou Someone please give me a tiny dog to play with

Student loan service shortened forbearance from 3 months to 1 without any warning, so now I need to contact them and find out why this and if I need to pay in the beginning of November or December.

What's even worse is I paid half-way for October already, since I only did the forbearance after giving what I could. And all of the paperwork until like two weeks ago was all "Yes, you're due in 1/8/17 everything is fine, enjoy being able to purchase Christmas presents sweetie :)" and now suddenly I have a nearly-hundred dollar bill I didn't account for, BECAUSE IT WASN'T DUE UNTIL JANUARY, that now I need to restructure all my plans in November for.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  10. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

ATT: Oh yeah, we'll cancel your internet service in 3 days
    Me: Cool.

- two months later -

ATT: BTW, you haven't been paying your bills? We'll cut your internet service if you don't. Also the rates for your supposedly-canceled internet service went up so $128 please!

11. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I've had this shirt for years and the tag has never been a problem before, but this time it is scratchy death.

• Like x 1
  12. NatashaBezmena

NatashaBezmena Unnamed&Unseen

Just because I can't doesn't mean they can't and I should be happy for them -.-

The meds must be working because this would normally send me spiralling into a rage but I am too numb to be angry.

• Like x 1
  13. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I keep seeing/hearing newspieces about rising drinking rates among young women, esp binge drinking, and how this is a Super Serious Problem because what if they get pregnant? (or are pregnant and don't know it yet?)

None of the other risks get mentioned in these articles, nope, the only problem with binge drinking is the potential for FAS.

They never talk about birth control or fertility awareness or anything. Hell, they never even seem to be directed towards the age group. They're generally "homg girls these days are drinking and what about babby?" and I am super irate after hearing at third such piece on the radio.

• Like x 1
  14. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

Goddamn brain. Not everything is about you. Quit being paranoid. Sometimes people are just quiet. It's not like they don't have enough going on in their lives right now, they don't need to talk to you about everything. They have always said that if they're mad at you, they'll tell you. Stop blowing things out of proportion and just let them live their life, they know you're there, they can do whatever they want to do.

15. Loq

Tfw you kudos a fic based only on the first chapter and then the second chapter is so screamingly different and uncomfortable you wish you could un-kudos

• Like x 2
  16. Another Shy One

Another Shy One More books than clothes

Sore throat, followed by clogged nostril and no mucus in sight. gonna have a really bad cold

17. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

My sister has been sharing my room for a while and today she decided to put up a blanket without asking me, for further privacy. I don't mind the blanket and in fact it's rather nice to have seemingly more space, but her methods were... Less than desirable. I worked hard on that room, painstakingly picking the perfect yellow paint color and texture from looking at like five different stores, and patched the many, MANY nail holes and gouges from the previous tenants, and picked out some decor like this really cute green carpet.

She took the carpet for her side, looked for seemingly the largest fucking nail she could find, nailed it in near a stud TWICE before figuring it out and fucking MARKING IT WITH RED SHARPIE then made huge hole with the nail again by hammering it in at an angle. Just. She wasn't even the least bit apologetic either. "Oh, if the sharpie doesnt come off ill just get a yellow one and write over it" "you can just patch it later" " i need the carpet for the cat litter, it bugs me"

:pitchforks::pitchforks::pitchforks:

• Like x 2
  18. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

That feeling where I was feeling okay as I headed home from work and then I got home and out of nowhere the tired truck ran me over. I need to eat and I was planning to cook something but the driver of the tired truck stole all my spoons. So I'm just sitting here in my chair, ignoring hunger pangs because moving requires executive function.

• Like x 1
  19. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

STUPID FUCKING PERIOD I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ON A FUCKING DIET AND NOW TODAY I'VE EATEN FOUR PIECES OF TOAST, HALF A PIZZA, MOST OF A GALLON OF LEMONADE, HALF A BAG OF CHIPS, AND NOW I'M GETTING STARTED ON A CANDY BINGE! I FUCKING HATE HORMONES! FUCK CRAVINGS WITH A CACTUS! YESTERDAY I HAD FUCKING NUTELLA WITH BREAKFAST!

• Like x 2
  20. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

A drain backed up at work and caused a flood that took a good twenty minutes to mop up. I turned off the tap above the drain and mopped while on call with the facilities service. Well, their dispatch service is down, so a repairperson will be by 24 hours from whenever facilities' system is back up.

And when I'd almost finished mopping a coworker pulled the plug on another sink and all the water came back up the drain that had caused the problem in the first place.

Woooooooo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice