Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

Netflix listed Mushi Shi as sci fi

• Like x 3
  2. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

spent way too long completing work, and im in for the weekend guy on the weekend of halloween so i have to be up Early sat/sun. So im gonna be underslept for saturday, and unless i can nap and somehow figure out a costume in the afternoon, im not going to have much fun with my coworkers that night. I mean i'll still only be able to hang out for like 1.5 hours anyway but bleh

3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

period shits

Eta also cramps. I wanna sleep, body.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    • Like x 1
  4. blue

blue hightown funk you up

i was fine & going to go to sleep but then some minor Conflict that i should have been fine with made me anxious all over again and now i'm Stressed

WHY is my brain LIKE THIS i just want to occasionally read things in which people occasionally fucking disagree and not go into a panic spiral about it

• Like x 1
  5. blue

(yesterday's anxiety triggers: paper writing, bizarre puritanical sex panic out of nowhere

today: paper writing, confusing CS project, anyone disagreeing or having feelings anywhere near me

BRAIN CAN YOU JUST FUCKING STOP I WAS HAVING SUCH A GREAT EVENING)

6. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

7. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

WKD smells like bubblegum and tastes vaguely like a sugar-hyped middlerschooler's idea of blueberry. Which is to say mostly just blue.

• Like x 1
  8. blue

less emotionally stressful than yesterday but still irritating: my neck hurts from wearing a huge mask for several hours last night lmao

• Like x 1
  9. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

My coworker isn't answering me about trading shifts, and I can't tell if it's a subtle no or what.

10. Con rave goes from 10 til 2 am and I hurt my ankle before 11 fml

11. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I stg it seems like any tiny patch I miss with my topical antiacne breaks out the next day.

I have a zit coming in on my eye socket and it hurts.

12. Everett

Fumbled what i was saying for a good 10 seconds while a lot of people were listening to me :')

13. baskerville

baskerville Well-Known Member

this goddamn headache is going to kill me

//AGGRESSIVELY RUBS TEMPLES

14. I'm officially leaving con a day early after having a breakdown in the hotel room last night because of my fucking ankle. I hate my life a lot.

15. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I got a brick-to-the-face headache on my way into work and it's only been getting worse
    Someone kill me

• Like x 1
  16. IvyLB

IvyLB Hardcore Vigilante Gay Chicken Facilitator

hugs

17. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

There is no toilet paper in the house now and I'm unable to get more till Nate gets home. Because of this, I cannot eat or drink, as I've got IBS and that would not end well at all.

I want to scream and punch things but I'm so hungry I'm weak and nauseated and would prolly give the devil and handjob for a pizza, ngl.

• Like x 1
  18. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Fucking guides where they only give half of the solution and then say "Look for upcoming posts for more :) We'll teach you the thing you actually need to know then :) HTH :) :) :)"

• Like x 1
  19. Everett

Work is Piling Up and i have to wait probably another hour before i can actually get to handling it

20. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I was using the TV's light to write by while Friend is still asleep (she left it on for background noise), but friend's dad just came on and turned it off and now I gotta somehow juggle phone-flashlight and pen
    Like I realize he's trying to help but. Dude. No. I was using that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice