Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Enzel

Enzel androgynous jrpg protag

Someone just replied to a really old tumblr post of mine to 'splain at me why the thing I was complaining about in it happened and it reminded me that I'm still mad about that thing happening and now I'm annoyed at THEM because they reminded me of it and acted like it was perfectly reasonable.

also I can't even really reply to them bc tumblr is dumb and I don't really want to anyway because I'll get salty. I'd rather just let it die.

://///

2. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

I've always thought it was pronounced microfish. How are you supposed to say it?

3. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Rhyming with "niche" (as pronounced in my area) would make it "micro-feesh"??

• Like x 1
  4. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I'm still dizzy. My hands hurt under my nails, as if my usual length for nail cutting was too short. My throat feels dry no matter how much water I drink. Something in my chest feels fluttery and unsupported, like I'm out of breath just lying in bed.

What the hell.

5. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

@swirlingflight that sounds bad. please tell someone in meatspace about it. i'm really worried.

6. swirlingflight

I am sitting in bed, eating oranges and drinking more water right now, as I think all the roomies are out.

I had most of these this morning at work, and figured it was due to probably-pms plus moving heavy objects. That would explain the hurt of my nails; I just trying them yesterday, and I hoped more things with fingertips than usual. Physical work plus not enough sleep plus pms explains the dizziness, thirstiness, and out-of-breathness well enough.

I'm cranky because I expected these to be lessened after I slept, but they're about the same.

I'll let the roomies know on line tho

• Like x 1
  7. unknownanonymous

that's a relief. i was worried that those symptoms were of something that can kill you.

8. swirlingflight

Needlessly dramatic voice: anything can kill you. Life is beautiful and tragic that way.

But yeah, while I can't 100% promise it isn't, I have had any couple of these before, especially when my body's lie on nutrients due to preparing to kick out the baby room. It's the combo, and the fact that sleep didn't help, that's got me cranky.

• Like x 1
  9. unknownanonymous

:) okay. just, if it gets worse, please get medical attention or something.

10. swirlingflight

OMG I just remembered I haven't taken my ssri for a week because I need to get it refilled

No wonder I feel like shit I'm in withdrawal.

• Like x 1
  11. swirlingflight

One roomie points out I'm not eating enough veggies and protein for my job and too much sugar

So that would do it too.

Currently annoying me: the price of multi vitamins.

• Like x 2
  12. Take care, okay pal? And yeah vitamins are expensive. Look wherever you can for buy 1 get 1 sales, those are always handy.

• Like x 1
  13. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Random media thing: province's autism coalition to protest lack of educational supports for students with autism
    Me: oh hey nice
    First paragraph: we want the provincial government to use ABA teaching methods for students with autism in schools
    Me: nnnnnnnnno?

• Like x 2
  14. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Fuck meee i think im allergic to the lexapro i just started. This is the third damn antidepressant this has happened with, am i just destined to be miserable for the rest of my life

15. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

@Deresto Out of curiosity, are you allergic to any OTC meds? Because if that's the case then it might be one of the non-medicinal elements that you're having the reaction to, which in turn means maybe a compounding pharmacy could help.

Regardless, that sucks and I hope you find something that works.

• Like x 1
  16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Otc as in over the counter? I dont think so. I cant take decongestants but thats not an allergy, its blood pressure related. I am allergic to a lot of antibiotics though

17. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I guess an allergenist would be your best bet, since they would have the tools to figure out if you're allergic to one of the active or inactive ingredients.

(If it is something about SSRI's that you're allergic to, there's also SNRI's; maybe they'd be ok?)

• Like x 1
  18. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

People not answering their phones. >:::///

19. unknownanonymous

my brain is feeling sorta half-asleep.

20. I hate this new meme. Some random person's dream is more popular than anything I've ever done. I have been less popular than dog piss, I have been less popular than a caterpillar, now I am less popular than something that wasn't even real.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice