Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

unless it's a newer keyboard than the French Canadian one I'm using, I don't think so? but I don't know.

2. pixels

pixels hiatus / only back to vent

my cognition is completely shot right now because of durgs. can't be fixted for another two weeks. makes communication unreasonably hard.

3. double-oh-non

double-oh-non New Member

...my coworker is coding their html so incredibly poorly it makes my soul hurt. but it's not going to matter to the end user in this case, I don't have time to fix it, and it would probably be really rude to bring up. but still. did you not... look at mine? because I was doing it before you, and I do a really clean and efficient job so it works on multiple screens as smoothly as possible, and in your shoes (and I've been in those shoes), I look at my predecessor's work to see what should be done ...

4. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Shopping is murder on my legs :-(

• Like x 1
  5. Newlyread

Newlyread Killer Queen

• eating cereal, bites tip of tongue hard enough to make it bleed
    • dumps coffee down shirt
    • hand is going numb
    • OKAY THANKS, THAT IS QUITE ENOUGH FOR ONE DAY, THANK YOU

• Like x 4
  6. anonyl

anonyl New Member

i'm so tired of being cold.

• Like x 1
  7. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

RAID failure on the main dev machine, sysadmin MIA. Guess I'll go have lunch...

8. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Windows 10 spontaneously decided it Needed to update, while I was in the middle of doing things :| Thank fuck I compulsively save my art every time I like how something looks, but now Anxiety.

• Like x 1
  9. EulersBidentity

EulersBidentity e^i*[bi] + 1

Flatmates in between me and food. Never been so angry in my life. (Kidding, but it's a little inconsiderate and I am very hungry. Guess I'll just go to bed.)

• Like x 1
  10. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

Me: Why does my head hurt?
    Also me: *has not drunk anything in over 12 hours*

• Like x 3
  11. Morgan Jae

Morgan Jae pecure. sontain. crotect.

i went onto a radfem militant vegan blog because i hate myself and i finally ragequit when i saw they had reblogged a post that claimed that BDSM was 100% harmful and hurts abuse victims

12. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

@JaeGrei ngl I thought you were gonna say they claimed that BDSM was 100% harmful to animals because of all the leather in the stereotypical BDSM aesthetic.

• Like x 5
  13. Morgan Jae

i mean.............................that would have been more reasonable

• Like x 5
  14. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I want to keep arting but my wrist is starting to get sore :<

• Like x 1
  15. EulersBidentity

EulersBidentity e^i*[bi] + 1

And again tonight :( I hate having a flat with no communal space except the tiny kitchen, and I'm fed up of my flatmates hosting parties when I have a cold and just want to microwave some soup.

I should start keeping cereal bars in my room.

16. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

As somebody with bad brain days for anything besides work and sleep, I strongly advocate for keeping sealed foods in one's room. I've got two candy stashes and a few cereal and protein bars.

• Like x 1
  17. whyguy

whyguy blarg

"you know that's like twice the serving size, right?"

wasn't even directed at me and that shit still gets me angry

literally does anyone e ver expect that to be helpful?

• Like x 2
  18. Morgan Jae

serving size: three crackers
    (ok but really serving sizes are wildly arbitrary anyway?? i mean, even apart from the rudeness of "wow, that's a LOT of FOOD" or the derivatives of that statement, serving sizes are often Pointless)

• Like x 6
  19. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

The office I work in is super-hot and the only way to cool it down is to open the window and there's a protest going on next door and I can't understand a word they're shouting.

• Like x 1
  20. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I miss my boyfriend and there is nothing I can do to rectify this situation aside from waiting at least 4 more months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice