Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

A quick Xmas 'fuck you' to the knobhead who wrote up my claim letter for disability - that I don't have any trouble feeding myself as I look 'well nourished'. Thanks, I'll remember that when I'm trying to muster up the energy to drink my first meal of a nutrition shake at 7pm because I don't have the spoons for anything else.

• Like x 1
  2. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

Last night I had the infinite joy of watching my wine-drunk mom try to explain my wine-drunk grandma how her phone works. Grandma didn't know how to delete her text messages, access her voicemail, or open her phone book, and didn't really want to learn. When she was done trying to explain how to program a new number into the phone book I looked at my mom and said, "Now you know how I feel."

• Like x 1
  3. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Too tired and alarmed by loud noises to be good company. Blah.

4. NatashaBezmena

NatashaBezmena Unnamed&Unseen

When sibling coughs all night after refusing to take Helixia so you're awake until 5a until you text sibling who shares room with said coughing phoneless sibling and DEMAND the coughing sibling takes said cough syrup and then suddenly the coughing stops ... Wait, the immunocompromised half-sibling knows what to do when someone's sick?? Who knew ...

Also.

When discussing when to set alarms for, I *specifically* said I would set mine for 9a so I could get up first and not have to talk to anyone and be in control of at least *part* of my morning ... then sibling who shares my room sets alarm for 15 minutes before 9a, takes forEVER to shut it up, and falls back to sleep snoring ... why even set the alarm? (If she hit snooze and it goes off again she's getting walloped with a pillow) ...

.......... but to be fair, this is better than being alone on Christmas, so I'm only half complaining!

5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Sympathy/empathy like.

• Like x 1
  6. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

me: hasn't written in a week, can barely focus
    also me: and let's write this other thing, which would take lots of planning and brain power!!! [repeat 10x]

sigh.

• Like x 2
  7. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Dear Little Brother: BREATHING IS SUPPOSED TO BE SILENT!

• Like x 1
  8. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

Fen tore a hole through the windowscreen almost a foot wide while I was in the bathroom. :|

• Like x 1
  9. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

This game worked fine last month. Now I've upgraded it and it keeps overheating my computer :<

10. Sethrial MacCoill

I posted my favorite picture of my cat on imgur and it was flagged as mature because it has my clothed torso in the background. I have big boobs, but that doesn't mean my completely clothed, i can't stress that enough, non-cleavage showing shirt covered torso is NSFW. What the actual fuck.

11. Sethrial MacCoill

You know what? here's the picture. I love this pic of my cat. You guys can decide if this isn't safe for childrens' innocent eyes.

[​IMG]

• Like x 11
  12. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Well, @applechime might have a meltdown over the cat and that could theoretically present a health hazard... somehow...

• Like x 9
  13. Sethrial MacCoill

ok, so it's dangerous to one person's health.

• Like x 5
  14. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

my nephew is incredibly spoiled and thinks whining and crocodile tears solve everything. he stops within about thirty seconds but WOW.

also this house currently has five children under the age of 18 in it, three of whom are under 13, and i'm going slightly mad

15. Nertbugs

Nertbugs Information Leafblower

I really wish my bf's brother would stop being the devil's advocate / constantly spoiling for an argument type on FB. He's decided to be snotty at one of my uni friends for no reason this evening. I hope said friend doesn't take the bait.

16. Sethrial MacCoill

https://xkcd.com/1432/

• Like x 5
  17. PotteryWalrus

PotteryWalrus halfway hideous and halfway sweet

I feel like shit both physically and emotionally because now I'm missing both large family gatherings due to shark week and fucked up sleep

And now my anxiety is screaming at me that everyone hates me now and I don't deserve to go to my friend's new year's party because I'm an awful person and the whole family will think I'm avoiding them on purpose but I'm NOT it's just bad timing but thats what they'll think and ahhhhhhh

I'm going back to bed before I somehow manage to become EVEN MORE of a disgrace to my relatives D:

18. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Traveling.

Particularly the part where the boarding pass for my flight had the wrong name on it, so I had to get patted down and my bags searched to satisfy the TSA security theater.

19. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

@Nertbugs Part of me would be tempted to (publically) post "Just ignore [bf's brother], he's constantly spoiling for an argument", since then if he took exception it would prove your point. Sadly, that would probably make things awkward with your bf.

20. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I am being Very Patient and waiting till the new year to go hound doctors about why my referrals still haven't gone through.

(spoilers: I'm not very patient at all and I am glad I have jerky to chew on in frustration.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice