Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. chthonicfatigue

chthonicfatigue Bitten by a radioactive trickster god

So when my husband says that he'll do the dishes 'tomorrow' 3 days ago, tomorrow is actually a nebulously defined point in the future which only occurs after I've got fed up and done them all.

(And he's left all his angling bullshit lying on my table)

Fuck it, I'm drinking his coffee then.
    IMG_0394.JPG
    Grump grump.

• Like x 4
  2. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Waiting to hear back from a job interview sucks SO MUCH.

• Like x 2
  3. Emma

I seem to have misplaced my masturbatory aid. Again. That's the second time today.

4. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i'm on the bridge with water arrows that come up from below, in my pacifist run, and i really, really, really wish i could molotov cocktail the bridge below me, the one undyne's on. even though that's not a thing i can actually do in undertale ever and it wouldn't be very pacifist if it was possible.
    and i ended up hacking myself to 110 hp, still on lv 1, 'cause i figured that if i didn't, i would lose my temper over the goddamn fucking bridge and start a genocide run preemptively - just to avenge myself on undyne and the goddamn fucking bridge. 'cause it's the Hell Bridge and can burn - you guessed it - in hell. and if i ever do a genocide run and if i ever get hesitant on that genocide run, i will think about Hell Bridge and use my Hell Bridge rage to fuel me!!!! fuck you Hell Bridge!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLll BRIIIIIIIDDDDGGGGEEEEEEEE!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    • Like x 3
  5. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

I am growing a mustache on my prednisone steroid taper and it's getting really obvious now. Ughhhhgghgghgggggg

6. BunjyWunjy

BunjyWunjy Frabjous

the final 12 hours of 2016 and the creeping dread that a new year brings

7. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

New years retail crowds
    I don't have legs anymore and I still have an hour left in my shift

8. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

that awkward moment when someone outside your demographic tries to tell you that you should be offended by a joke about your demographic.

9. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

PRETTY SURE I HAVE FOOD POISONING AND
    I FUCKING HATE LITERALLY EVERYTHING ABOUT BARFING
    PLEASE JUST GIVE ME FIERY POOPS INSTEAD BC VOMITING IS SUCH AN AWFUL SENSORY THING I HATE IT AND IM DYING

ALSO SO IS MY MOM AND BROTHER SO THATS COOL I GUESS

ALSO MY BROTHER BARFED IN MY SO'S SINK

mood abt 2017 so far: g r e a t.png

10. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

I literally just had a man tell me not to be angry because I'm prettier when I smile.

I wasn't angry BEFORE, but now I'm incandescent with rage.

• Like x 6
  11. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Hhhh I often go through my old photos on my phone, but they are taking up too much room, so I transferred them to my computer and deleted a bunch of them off of my phone. Inexplicably, this is making me super anxious even though I can still look at them on my laptop whenever!!!!

• Like x 1
  12. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I intentionally signed up for a morning class and now I have to get up at quarter to eight three days a week. I am full of annoyance at a) myself and b) the scheduling system for opting not to offer this class as a night course despite it being a night course the previous two years.

13. Sethrial MacCoill

I'm trying to watch the game grumps' wind waker playthrough and its complety unwatchable. As soon as there's more than one step to a puzzle arin completely loses the ability to do it and spends ten minutes wandering around trying everything except the very obvious solution.

14. Emma

Writing citations in the correct style.

Also, writing summaries. Why does everything need to have a summary?

• Like x 4
  15. iff

iff Well-Known Member

16. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

I can feel the painkiller wearing off and it's only been 3 hours :T

17. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Low blood sugar before bed? Ugh ok fine i'll fix it with honey and oatmeal. another low blood sugar half an hour before my alarm? Mmhjfgjdjd (eats sugar and flops back down into bed) >:(

• Like x 3
  18. Emma

My downstairs neighbour's yappity-yap dog that has been yappity-yapping all afternoon

19. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

While it's better than it was yesterday, I still have the Plane Plague.

20. Sethrial MacCoill

This whole "majestic sea flap-flap" shit! No! That's not what they're called!

Those were two separate memes about the same thing. "The majestic flap-flaps" and "sea pancake out/SEA PANCAKE BACK IN" were two completely separate memes that happened to come about on the same platform at roughly the same time about the same animal!

Stop mixing your memes, people. down that road leads only chaos.

• Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice