Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. witchknights

witchknights Bold Enchanter Defends The Fearful

it's raining. i have to walk to and from college.

these things on their own wouldnt be bad but I HAVE TO WALK IN THE RAIN and i TAKE LARGE STEPS and MOVE MY ARMS A LOT and that is so annoying in the FUCKING RAIN.

2. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I have stuff to do tonight, and I don't wanna but I have to and my brain's not letting me :(

3. Starcrossedsky

Starcrossedsky Burn and Refine

It's called "Division of the Marked" and it's good. Protagonists are twenty somethings. V good wouldbuilding. There is a sequel which I need to read.

4. tinyhydra

tinyhydra a dingus

I don't like my current teacher. I had him before, for TIG classes, and those were wicked stressful for me, partially cause some jackass saddled the new guy with a class of twenty students all in need of hands on instruction, and partially cause he's the kind of person who needs a plan and can't seem to recognize when it's not working out. Or rather, he does, but he likes to act like it's everyone else's fault that his idea to make everyone spend two and a half weeks of a six week course doing bookwork before they can even touch a fucking torch will work in our favor. He doesn't like taking blame or admitting fault, and that wouldn't bother me so much if he weren't so damn rigid. If he bothered to change up his strategy some once it becomes clear it's not working, even if he spends seven minutes bitching at us about how it's all our fault for not being 'proactive with out education', I could manage that! I just can't work with the guy, and it looks like this six weeks will be more of the same. It's a shame, too, cause pipe welding is supposed to be wicked hard.
    He's got us scheduled to spend five days on beveling! Goddamn, no one needs five days to master the art of shaving metal off a fucking pipe, and if they do than they can do it whilst practicing actual goddamned welding. Fuck!
    The worst part is, I spent six weeks thinking that I was stupid and terrible and never going to succeed during his class cause I couldn't take in what he was trying to teach me, but three weeks on my own and I managed to weld a passable TIG cert plate. FUCK. I don't want to be taught by him again, he and I don't mix well. He's not focused or understanding enough to give me clear and concise instructions on what I'm doing wrong, and I'm not assertive enough to keep him on track. It just doesn't work well, and I've got a feeling like this six weeks is going to suck.

5. jacktrash

jacktrash spherical sockbox

i really need to lose myself in a quiet game like minecraft, but my minecraft is crashy, and i feel bad for asking seebs to debug it while he's at work. :/

fake edit: seebs is generous. seebs is merciful. seebs is best spouse. seebs might have found the problem. fingers crossed.

• Like x 3
  6. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

Woke up this morning and voice is gone. :( I guess I will just be emitting sad croaking noises at work.

7. AbsenteeLandlady123

AbsenteeLandlady123 Chronically screaming

I was feeling really bad earlier, like 'oh dear maybe I shouldn't be on my own right now' bad, and had a nap to reboot my brain. Still felt crummy after that. Drank some chocolate milk, made some macaroni and cheese. Ate a very small amount of the vast saucepan full of pasta, maybe 4 forkfuls.
    Now have crippling stomach cramps that twinge every time I breathe :(
    I require belly rubs

8. Hobo

Hobo HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

Shipping & handling to australia and also the USD -> AUD exchange rate. Thought I'd be paying $130 for some things, turns out I'm going to be paying $230, UGH.

• Like x 2
  9. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

I don't like the thing in real life where other people have stuff going on. Coordinating schedules is hard and annoying!

• Like x 2
  10. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I really hate the itching :( Stupid what I can only assume are evil mutant mosquitoes.

11. MintyJojo

MintyJojo Well-Known Member

I don't know how it's possible to be anxious when there's nothing to be anxious about but I have mastered the art

12. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

I am exceptionally annoyed at people complaining about Homestuck. Which then leads to me being exceptionally annoyed about being exceptionally annoyed. Which fills me with further ire towards people complaining. It is a ceaseless cycle of becoming more and more frustrated until something is broken.

On the plus side I have thought that maybe buying a lego set for the express purpose of breaking it repeatedly might be a decent enough idea.

• Like x 1
  13. Aondeug

It's that or go through an endless number of pencils and pens.

14. Starcrossedsky

WHY ARE GLASS MAKING KILNS SO EXPENSIVE.

• Like x 2
  15. Starcrossedsky

I like clay for this purpose. As a bonus, it also feels really satisfying to throw at a wall.

16. Wiwaxia

Wiwaxia problematic taxon

Oh god, are you me?

17. Aondeug

We must be endless pissfuck rage spiral buddies. Especially if it is over stupid shit like "Somebody is talking about Mad Max".

18. vegacoyote

vegacoyote dog metaphores and pedanticism

missed meds, need refill. could not refill today because no one would look at me at the pharmacy counter before i ran out of social. have work tomorrow afternoon. consciousness not guaranteed timely for work, much less picking up pills beforehand. Might be surprised and find myself conscious beforehand, this has happened before, but this is infuriatingly difficult to consciously arrange for so i do not plan for it.

Just.

Arrrgh.

• Like x 1
  19. Starcrossedsky

Update on glassworks annoyances: Why doesn't this studio ("stupido" close and appropriate, fingers, but not quite) have a schedule for their classes.

20. Kaylotta

Kaylotta Writer Trash

augh - my supervisor emailed me this afternoon to see if i had something of hers. i did, and emailed her back, said I could drop it off in the morning. got distracted. checked later - she'd emailed to say she was in fact leaving for Ottawa tomorrow morning and might it be possible to get it tonight? then she emailed again and said she had the booklet i'd made for her from the thing she needed, and she could use that. i emailed right away to say i was sorry i'd missed her and she could of course come get it (i have no car in the evening). just checked now, she says she has too many things to do before leaving tomorrow and she'll make do with the booklet.

i'm sure she's not actually pissed at me, just stressed about leaving for her conference trip, but i feel bad for not checking quickly enough. >_<;;; argh brainweird go away

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice