Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

I have now been forcefully included in the renovation (mostly by screaming at me that I needed to help), which mostly consists of sweeping and not being able to leave the room while various power tools make loud noises. the only saving grace is the cat, who is very precious and keeps getting in the way

my parents are extremely shitty roommates, in very many ways.

2. whyguy

whyguy blarg

visual. goddamn. snow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've had it all my life and it's been especially bad lately after a migraine I had last week

aaand I've been to eye doctors and a neurologist and they've haven't told me much because no one even knows what visual snow is around here

• Like x 1
  3. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

That's... Not a normal thing?

4. whyguy

whyguy blarg

n ope :')

I actually didn't realize it wasn't normal until about 4/5 years ago

I just started talking to my parents about it, and my dad did some research and found out about visual snow and showed it to me

5. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

My sibling had that same experience. When they were like 7 they used to say they could see atoms, and turns out that's why. Apparently it's really commonly comorbid with tinnitus, which they also have.

6. whyguy

whyguy blarg

I'm so glad I only occasionally have tinnitus, like maybe every few weeks for a few seconds, because I know I'd go insane otherwise

7. Nobody's Home

Nobody's Home I'm a Greg Coded Tom Girl

Encountered my first block on Tumblr!
    Jeez like i saw this really good analysis post of undertale and when i tried to reblog it, i wasn't able to!

I've never interacted with the OP at all, but i checked their about thingy and it seems they are in line with the Anti variety of thinking.
    Like i don't really talk about that stuff but i do reblog seebs posts so *shrugs*!

I just really want to effing reblog!!!!! That !!! Darn!!! Post!!!!!!

Ugh

8. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I'm tired and I have to pack more boxes. Plus I will probably have to go out and get more boxes. I don't wanna, I'm tired :(

9. Elaienar

Elaienar "sorta spooky"

The author of this book I just finished reading used the word "gobble" not once, but three times, in the sense of taking in someone's appearance hungrily. Dear author, you are trying to write a sexy book, and "gobble" is not remotely a sexy word. It is, in fact, so unsexy that every time you use it the overall sexiness of the book is reduced by half. The word you want is "devour". You're welcome.

• Like x 10
  10. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

My mom's back is sore or something, so I have to fill in and help my dad babysit my nephew. This would normally be fine, but this is my only day off of work for the next week, and i'll be there pretty late. I work early the next day, and I need to use this day to clean my room, do the sheets/blankets on my bed, clean my guinea pig cage, and do my laundry. I cannot do that now. It won't get done until at least next weekend. Mom could go, and just have dad watch the nephew, but she won't. She'd rather screw me over for a whole week.

11. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

Moving sucks. :(

12. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

"Hey boss I'm kinda hungry can I take my break?"
    "Later"
    "Hey boss it's later can I have dinner yet?"
    "Later"
    "Boss it's even later and I am literally having dizzy spells can I please take my fucking break"
    "Of course! Why didn't you ask sooner?'
    >:||||

13. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

@Elaienar Excuse you, I happen to find turkey sounds v sexy and don't appreciate being kinkshamed.

• Like x 2
  14. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Me

I keep looking in threads instead of going the fuck to sleep

• Like x 2
  15. Lazarae

Lazarae The tide pod of art

-pillow cannon fired!-

• Like x 3
  16. swirlingflight

*is bed*

• Like x 3
  17. Void

Void on discord. Void#4020

I am annoyed because I am cooooolllllldddddddddddddddddd

And my gallbladder is not quite painful but apparently I get to be Aware That It Might get painful

18. WithAnH

WithAnH Space nerd

All of the "Oh, NOW you're against this now that a Republican's doing it?" bullshit that I see going around on certain non-Kintsugi sites. Motherfucker, do you KNOW my activism history? I have been against that shit since I learned how bad a problem it was in 2003 and I've fought it through 2 presidencies and now a third. If it's still around when the White House flips back, I'll fight it then too. I'm being extra loud about it now because it's uniquely dangerous in the hands of someone like Trump.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    • Like x 5
  19. swirlingflight

My inability to perfectly regulate my body temperature.

• Like x 2
  20. "Can you edit a PDF?"
    Uh, what do you mean exactly? What do you need to do?
    "I need THIS part of a PDF."
    You have to crop it?? It has pictures in it?? I don't know how to do that.
    "You know, I feel like someone in our family should know more about computers than me."
    I'm sorry, but I don't know how to do this. My life doesn't usually require that kind of work.
    "Well your life doesn't require your bachelor's degree, but you got that, didn't you?"

Okay, you know what? Fuck you. I already feel like shit over that. I am pathetic for still working at fucking walgreens after almost three years, I am pathetic for not getting a job I actually use my college education for. Thank you for reminding me. I have apologized for not knowing how to help you, what the fuck do you want?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice