Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Yo there's a browser extension that can help with that, I believe it's called Lazarus. May be a good investment.

2. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

I can't remember what the name for the admin-type setting in Linux is, so I can't update ...
    wait. hang on. I didn't remember it but I know how to find it.

SO REALLY, TFW You figure out how to fix the annoyance in the time it takes you to type up the annoyance in this thread???

3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I am very tired because I wanted to sleep but the dogs wanted to have a Dog Battle in the bed. And I'm out of tea because I drank all of it yesterday when I was even more very tired because I wanted to sleep and the puppy also wanted to sleep, but he wanted to sleep in a place that pushed me out of the bed.

• Like x 3
  4. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

how salty my brain gets sometimes over seemingly random things

• Like x 2
  5. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Sore throat plus cough! Wheee. Ow.

6. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

the "something happened and i wonder what but i also really don't want to know" feeling

• Like x 1
  7. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

This is less annoyance and more downright anger and confusion. I repotted my zebra cactus recently cause she outgrew her pot and i came into the kitchen and someone had dug it up, placed it in the pot with all the roots exposed, and moved it as far away from the sunlight in the window as they could without outright moving it, and put trash in front of it so no sunlight could get in. What the FUCK!!!

• Like x 1
  8. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Why do charging electronics make the sound

It's useful when my phone makes the sound, it only makes the sound when it's done charging. But the power bars even make it while charging! Pulsing in the same rhythm as the charging light! 0_0

• Like x 2
  9. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

A pipe for the hot water heater at work is busted so I can't do dishes ahhhhhhh!

10. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I have a sore throat again. This had better not be another cold a week after my last one.

@Deresto I'd suggest where you can put the cactus once you discover the culprit, but that wouldn't be very nice to it.

• Like x 3
  11. LadyNighteyes

Yeah, that poor cactus is already having trouble getting sun.

• Like x 2
  12. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I went ahead and just moved it, i dont have the time or energy for this kind of convoluted passive aggressive bullshit. Its weird cause i dont think anyone's mad at me??? Maybe someone just had a bad day, i dunno

Theres also the chance maybe a cat did it, thats what my sister says, but it looked very deliberate. The dirt wasnt stirred or flung everywhere, it was just kinda swished away and straightened then the plant was laid on it.

13. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

Everything is breaking on me at once. First my phone, then my backpack, now my ereader. Whyyyy?

14. devian

devian Well-Known Member

Maybe a cat knocked it over and then someone tried to clean it up? idk, the whole thing sounds very bizarre.

• Like x 1
  15. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Its a pretty heavy pot, and tbh no one in my family would clean good enough that all the dirt evidence would be gone. We're pretty shitty at that sort of thing -_-

16. Tumblr is full of hypocrites.

17. LadyNighteyes

Should be leaving for work shortly, but I'm already exhausted and out of spoons because I got woken up early by Loud and had to deal with all the stuff I'd brought with me to dogsit.

18. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

Fascists, homophobes, sexists, racists and other people who are probably on the MorrĂ­gan's shitlist really love the MorrĂ­gan.

thus tainting all of reality with bullshit white supremacist cockbag blogs dedicated to her

• Like x 2
  19. Aondeug

Like at least the fluffy pacifists that make her a mother goddess or some shit aren't like EVERYONE WHO IS LIKE THIS MUST DIE AND ONLY WHITE MEN ARE THE BESTEST EVER.

You're both wrong. Horribly wrong. But the latter is the greater affront to reality.

• Like x 2
  20. Aondeug

You better hope I don't find your asses I will scream and quote long sections from the corpus that say you're a fucking bullshit artist that she would kill.

AND I AM FUCKING SICK DURING THIS WHICH MAKES ME RAGE EVEN MORE.

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice