Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

(Those likes are sympathy likes)

• Like x 2
  2. Aondeug

Aondeug Cringe Annoying Ass Female Lobster

THANK YOU FOR SHARING MY FRUSTRATION IN SOME FASHION.

• Like x 1
  3. White people in general suck, tbh. And as a nonpracticing neo-something I sorta loosely relate to what you're going through. If people are going to worship ancient deities, they need to at least do their research and not be idiots.

4. Aondeug

-dislikes white people in general suck reasoning-

• Like x 1
  5. Spoiler for hating people and gross generalizations.

Okay let's see here. The slave trade, the holocaust, the KKK and white supremacists, crusades, colonialism, dumping criminals in Australia, capitalism, police brutality, medical experimentation, putting African people in zoos, WW1 and WW2, institutional racism is still an issue 200 years after the country I'm in was founded, I don't really have anything else off the top of my head. I am white. I am aware that I benefit directly from racism. I also really don't like it and I try to be conscious of the unfair treatment that I get, and the cruel treatment others get. White people suck. We have sucked for the majority of international history. And we will continue to suck until we grow the fuck up, fix all the problems with the world that we have caused, end racism by force, and treat everyone equally. I acknowledge you and many others disagree with me on this, but I plan on continuing to hate white people in general while liking my friends as long as they behave decently.

6. Aondeug

And I'll continue to dislike it. Don't care about the reasoning behind it.

7. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

Steeled myself, did my breathing exercises, made the scary phone call to schedule an interview...
    and the hiring manager is sick. I left my information, so hopefully they'll get back to me, but the anticlimax hurts D:
    *buries head in pillow, whining loudly*

• Like x 1
  8. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Computer is well and truly frozen thanks to opening too many Tumblr tabs. Is there an add-on to keep it from loading that whole "more posts you might like" thing? There's no need to open like 11 posts at once when I only want the one. -_-

9. Men suck too just FYI

10. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

FOr some reason, autocorrect on my phone does, well, that thing at the beginning of my sentence.

• Like x 1
  11. anon person

anon person actually a cat

no, no they were not. you stop that.

(i just really hate that particular turn of phrase.)

• Like x 8
  12. LadyNighteyes

I'm imagining people holding swords with their lips and having a swordfight. It's... an image.

• Like x 5
  13. anon person

anon person actually a cat

personally i was imagining just a couple of lips with, like, stick legs, but yeah that is definitely an image.

• Like x 4
  14. So I've been waiting to get my Aranea dress for over a year. over 14 months, actually. After countless delays, the person who made the dress has finally decided they just aren't ever going to send it to me. Ever. The only good news is they insisted on doing it for free, so I hadn't spent any money on it yet. (I was planning on paying them anyway once I got it, but now I'm not gonna get it, so yeah)

15. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Cheating students, oh how annoying you are, you complicate my job so much~

And they are, 90% of the time, so bad at it.

• Like x 2
  16. LadyNighteyes

A friend of mine who teaches has more than once had several students submit word-for-word identical wrong answers. :::PPP

• Like x 2
  17. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

That has happened to me! Multiple times.

• Like x 1
  18. I hate running tech support for my mom. I hate not knowing the answers. I hate having her be disappointed in me. I hate her being MAD at me for making her look dumb in front of her abuser, especially when I don't understand how I've done that.

Edit- and now she's "so sorry" I got upset because I had to help her, she's never gonna ask for my help with her phone again. So she's guilt tripping me.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    • Like x 1
  19. Dad: (vacuuming while also shouting at the dog, causing the dog to freak out)

Me, internally: oh my god will you fuck off

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    • Like x 2
  20. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Fucking YouTube with your goddamn targeted ads, I don't want to be reminded about my disease when I'm trying to watch dumb cat videos, let me watch in peace without orders to ask my doctor about Entyvio

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice