Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Dude. Adblock. It's really helpful.

2. leo

leo Well-Known Member

adblock has whitelisted yt IIRC, try uBlock instead.

3. artistformerlyknownasdave

artistformerlyknownasdave revenge of ricky schrödinger

some people choose not to run adblock on youtube so the revenue will support their favorite creators and even so being constantly reminded of chronic illness is really annoying and depressing

• Like x 3
  4. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

It's not quiiiiite icy enough out to justify not going to work but God do I not trust my car to get me home again

5. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

My grandmother who is super nice is slightly hard of hearing
    and she talks on the phone by putting it on speaker and then putting it next to her ear

6. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

My internet was down for 36 hours. 888)))

7. Spoiler for spiders

im lying in bed and a spider just crawled up my neck, ickkkkkkkkkk

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  8. LadyNighteyes

Roommates mixed paint in a bunch of the kitchenware and left it in the sink. 888)))

9. Sethrial MacCoill

Sethrial MacCoill Attempts were made

being disagreed with and proven wrong is not the same thing as someone not reading your text. BEING DISAGREED WITH IS NOT AN ATTACK. BEING DISAGREED WITH IS NOT ABUSE.

• Like x 1
  10. Peanut Sonic.

• Like x 1
  11. LadyNighteyes

Roommates made, at a minimum, cookies, granola bars, rice, and some sort of entree, and left the dishes in the sink, spread across the counter, and on the stove. The stove burner that was just cleaned like two days ago started smoking when I turned it on and the side of the sink which does NOT have the garbage disposal was gummed up with rice.
    hold my flower small.png
    #there are five people in this apartment i should not be doing 90% of the dishes #i am not your goddamn parents but even my parents didn't do as high a percentage of the dishes as i am doing #i have eaten nothing but tea and ramen noodles for two days and this is not improving my mood

• Like x 3
  12. Spoiler for eyes

so I was eating a Chicago style hot dog, with those little green peppers on it, and I bit one at just the wrong angle and got pepper juice in my eye. On the other hand it didn't actually sting that much, so that makes me kinda badass.

• Like x 1
  13. Loq

Second time this week I've left half my work uniform at home, including the supportive shoes 8[ why this

14. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

Screenshot_2017-03-16-14-49-51.png

What the fuck, Google Docs

• Like x 8
  15. LadyNighteyes

• Like x 12
  16. Stophelping

Stophelping Building a house out of love

Complaint: my cat is sitting on me. In defiance of our current understanding of physics, he has managed to put all of his considerable weight simultaneously on every limb. So I have for paws pressing down on me, each with the weight of a fully grown cat. Life is suffering.

• Like x 5
  17. Loq

I nearly got written up for this. We're out of hairnets, and hair is supposed to be tucked up into Uniform Hat; I pinned my bangs back because I wasn't completely braindead this morning (and the rest of my hair is like... pixie-cut short, goes maybe an inch down my neck at its longest), and proceeded to get scolded for not having magicked a hairnet out of my ass. Meanwhile, the lady working prep beside me has hair down to her shoulders (unrestrained, even produce people not involved in food prep are supposed to keep it short or tied back) and isn't wearing gloves while she works; there are birds in the rafters because the doors were open all Tuesday because power failure; and everything's cross-contaminated to hell and back anyway because what are cleanliness standards. But nah, me not wearing a hairnet is clearly the biggest problem here : )

• Like x 2
  18. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    • Like x 3
  19. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

My new meds are giganto horse pills and it feels like they're still lodged in my throat when logically they can't be.

• Like x 1
  20. Loq

I love my cat. But she feels the need to knead everything she might eventually want to sit on when she finds a new perch with her deadly needle-claws. Pls to stop tenderizing my tiddy and organs QnQ

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice