Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

the There Is Something I Want To Do Right Now But What The Thing Is Has Slipped My Mind feeling has struck again

.... but... hmm... it's 1:22 am and i've been awake for a long while today, so maybe that thing is "sleep" and i should get on with it pronto. i don't think it is but sleeping would be a good idea.

• Like x 5
  2. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I just want to be in the same frigging timezone as my boyfriend.

• Like x 3
  3. I remember that feel so much. Good luck, budgie.

• Like x 1
  4. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

This fanmix has basically everything it needs content-wise... except I just realized I need an extra song I can fit between the 2nd and 3rd tracks to break up what would otherwise be a super jarring transition tone-wise. Argh.

• Like x 1
  5. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Clearly the solution is to put "They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard" in the middle to make it TWO jarring transitions instead! :::DDD

• Like x 8
  6. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

This has completely solved my problem.

• Like x 3
  7. I hate my sister so much. I hate her so much. I hate her. Nothing except absolute obedience is good enough for her, and she abuses us to get her way until we're furious and then dad starts abusing us to defend her.

8. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

My gut needs to stop this.

• Like x 1
  9. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

I am partitioning my hard drive off so I can install osX
    and mac refuses to see it
    I've spent the past few hours just trying to make this work

10. Technicality

But...it just started working! Yay!!

• Like x 3
  11. My dad is a passive aggressive ass.

• Like x 1
  12. LadyNighteyes

I need to do laundry, but the garbage can is right next to the washing machine and it reeks so badly that I can't even get near it.

13. Lambda

Lambda everything happens so much

"Swapping this fic from past tense to present tense won't be hard! Just do it, it won't take that long!" I said to myself, like an idiot.

swear to fuck, if I decide I want it back as past tense, I'm going to slap myself

• Like x 3
    • Witnessed x 1
  14. Technicality

Hey @Lambda if it isn't NSFW, I can help with that. I could also help proofread for grammar. How long is it?

15. vague sock

vague sock Member

can't fucking sleep

16. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Sprawling in bed, just waking up. Arm tickles like hair is rubbing it wrong. Move arm to make it stop. Tickle repeats like it's a bug. Lift arm and twist to see where this hair is...

It isn't a hair it's a freaking daddy longlegs in my bed in MARCH in NEW ENGLAND. Get the fuck out of my bed D:

But that kind of spider is cool and chill so I just wait for it to walk away from me.

• Like x 2
  17. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Most recent phone update fucked up the default messenger app. Now getting texts every ten minutes reminding me that it's broken and can't connect to the fancy Advanced options they tried to push with this update. S T O P

18. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

I'm apparently allergic to the one available brand of wax strips around here.

19. LadyNighteyes

Internet surveys being circulated on Tumblr which are well-meaning but have such appallingly bad methodology that they can't possibly give any useful data.

• Like x 3
  20. LadyNighteyes

Roommates. Roommates, far be it from me to interrupt your loud conversation in the living room about how much you BS your papers and your teachers and professors totally never notice. But believe me: they notice.

...*turns up music volume*

• Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice