Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

My business advisor's bosses just told her I can't legally use the business name I've been trying to use, TWO DAYS BEFORE LAUNCH, after I already paid for business cards and logo design.

2. shmeed

shmeed plant me

THERE'S NOT ENOUGH LIGHT IN MY BEDROOM

3. TheMockingCrows

TheMockingCrows Resident Bisexual Lich

"We'd totally pay for a huge chunk of your college costs! :D But the only things you have any desire in studying aren't considered important in the slightest, so you're on your own! ;) Get back to us when you develop an interest in accounting or medical billing."

• Like x 1
  4. Tonight is family yelling hell

5. My insurance company, for two reasons. One, they had my name wrong even though they had seen my ID, and I'd previously been covered under my mom's insurance policy. Two, they have decided to send me mail and take away my paperless discount on my policy.

6. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

Pizza Hut, what the entire damn hell do you mean you don't deliver to this address, you've done it a hundred got damn times before???¿

7. Clicks

Clicks The All Consuming Dread

Where is my fucking package

8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I didn't realise till too late I'd dropped a book I hadn't finished behind the sofa, and now my rats have eaten most of it.

9. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Two cats are at the vet due to a gastric emergency and I feel bad about the situation, I really do, but I'm babysitting the third cat and I'm being uncharitably reminded that one reason I don't stay out in the living room much most of the time is that he has bad personal hygiene and smells like an unemptied litter box.

10. rats

rats 21 Bright Forge Shatters The Void

i woke up a lot later today than i normally do and forgot to take my meds until much after that so now im just all over the goddamn place and not doing anything im supposed to be doing and and and

[muffled screaming]

11. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Lunch we ordered for work got mislabeled so I ended up eating someone elses lunch. It's gross, I had to scrap off the peppers and onions because the taste and texture of them make me sick. I'm basically just eating steak slabs on bread. :smithsad:

12. Captaincrunchcosplay can go fuck herself.

13. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

eeeeeeeyyyy thanks Maker it's not like I had anything better to do than hunt down new intro/outro music for my vids and manually monetize 4 years' worth of videos

Maker Studios has decided to "change [their] business model" and is now "focusing on targeting creators" (which I read as "offering our services on an invitation-only basis to people who are already youtube famous" but anyway) and to that end they've terminated contracts and kicked a whole bunch of channels off the network, including both of mine. Which. Okay. Screw y'all too, Maker, but okay. Fine. I get to keep more ad revenue, in exchange for two major annoyances:

1. I have to go through my video manager and monetize a page of videos at a time because there are some that don't trip the ContentID alarms but aren't supposed to be monetized and
    2. I've lost my free access to Epidemic Sound and the hell am I paying $15+ a month to keep it when I've got Incompetech and freemusicarchive.org and shit to get music from. Also since I'm no longer with Maker I'm no longer authorized to use the ES music I already have on videos from this point on. Fortunately that shit's not retroactive to everything I've put ES music on because if it was I'd be fucked.

14. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

Being lonely but constantly feeling overwhelmed by the idea of making new friends. Wooooo.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  15. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

How Dare the weather be nice when I have to work today

16. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Work was dumb. Heavy, inconsistent aid, and too fucking slow. Got out an hour later than yesterday, when I had time-sensitive plans.

17. Weavemama is stealing memes and can go fuck herself.

18. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

a spambot has claimed the url of a blog that used to have undertale fanart on it. i want to look at skellies, not Dissolve Moles, dammit!

19. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

Oh noooooo. Do you know if you or another blog reblogged any of their art? If the artblog just changed their url, I think swirlingreblogs has a theme where the up-to-date source url can be gotten.

20. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

i didn't reblog it myself and i don't know if anyone else reblogged it either. someone probably did, since they've done art for multiple fics, but that was a while ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice