Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

So hey yeah neighborhood stray cats if y'all could maybe STOP FUCKING ON MY BALCONY that would be great. *goes outside with spray bottle*

• Winner x 2
  2. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

a good undertale meta i was reading had several little, completely unnecessary sentences in it that basically were like, "don't ship these ships 'cause the characters are kids" and like... dude, no, that has nothing to do with the point of your meta! nothing at all! and it's not gonna stop me from shipping anything, anyway! it just made me annoyed at Suddenly Anti appearing in the meta!

• Witnessed x 6
    • Agree x 2
  3. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

I thought most of my friends were ignoring me but Skype just wasn't sending me the messages and they were actually worried about me. Fuck.

• Witnessed x 2
  4. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

TIL [upper manager] is a capricious asshole.

I mean, I already knew they were nitpicky, but apparently I underestimated just how far they'd go to find things to complain about. Guess I should have known. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Witnessed x 1
  5. Chiomi

Chiomi Master of Disaster

still no news from Washington. on some level I just want this over with so I can make preparations.

• Witnessed x 1
  6. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Did not get a summer TA, so no money for me in June, July, or August! It's not like I'm the main money provider or that literally one of the reasons I was okay with going here was that I thought funding was guaranteed! Or that now we have more expenses than ever, because I take like 6 medications per day and sometimes more! Or that our rent might be increasing in the summer and this will severely limit our ability to potentially find a new apartment!

Oh wait. All of that is true. Well fuck me I guess.

• Witnessed x 4
  7. NevermorePoe

NevermorePoe Nevermore

I'm spending the night at a friends house and dad forgot to bring me my sleeping meds. I won't get to sleep at all tonight.

• Witnessed x 1
  8. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

the sound on my puzzles and dragons app is not working. and far as i know, only on that app. even though i did make sure the volume was on, both on my ipad in general and on that app.

9. Someone is trying to crash in my room tonight at the con. I sympathize with their not having a room, but I barely know them and am not willing to share the room.

• Witnessed x 4
  10. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Wheee, my brain decided to do the thing where because I did something that upset someone now I feel physically ill.

• Witnessed x 2
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

*dreams about a noise that can send me into a meltdown in a few minutes irl*

*has meltdown in dream, gets griped at by dream grandma for being embarassing*

*Wakes up crying and nauseous*

Yes good this is Exactly how i wanted to start the day, thanks brain! /sarcasm

• Witnessed x 3
  12. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Having to wait till after the bank holiday for the last of my business equipment to arrive so I can actually DO anything with it.

• Witnessed x 1
  13. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

The door dinger is broken. I keep looking up from working my ass off all the way in the back of the shop to the security cam monitor and seeing people standing at the counter waiting to be helped. Aunt Boss is much closer to the front, also with a security monitor she can look at, and is watching YouTube and doing the crossword. If Uncle Boss can't fix the door dinger by lunchtime I'm going to the dollar store and getting a goddamn bell or some wind chimes or something to hang on the door to make noise when people come in.

[upd8: Uncle Boss fixed the door dinger. Still considering backup wind chimes because if the door doesn't close all the way when someone leaves, the dinger will not ding when the next person comes in.]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
    • Witnessed x 2
  14. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Had a dream about cats in the snow that I couldn't get out of the snow and I was afraid they were going to get frostbite and even though they were just dreamcats I can't shake this sense of failure and fear.

• Witnessed x 5
  15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

16. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Done

• Like x 1
  17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Thanks, could you share it around too?

• Agree x 1
  18. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

I can try to get my family to sign, but aside from that kintsugis like the only social thing i do online except art sites. I hope it works out for you!

19. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

Fighting continuous fatigue for the last week or so. Need energy to exercise, need to exercise to build energy. Having sleep trouble too.

20. Sister: refuses to help take care of our pets

Mom: talks to dad about this problem

Dad: "Fuck off, I don't wanna talk to you"

• Witnessed x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice