Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. My boss told me I need to work faster and now I'm kinda bitter.

2. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

SAVE ME FROM VEGANS.

• Witnessed x 5
    • Agree x 2
  3. Why. Why is it so hard to confirm a change to my insurance policy? I just want to save money. Just let me confirm my paperless discount. I gave you my account number, I gave you my name, zip code and date of birth, what the fuck do you want???

• Witnessed x 2
  4. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

past me: i want to check out a thing
    past me: *doesn't for some reason*
    present me: what exactly did past me want to do again?

• Witnessed x 6
  5. swirlingflight

swirlingflight inane analysis and story spinning is my passion

pounding headache of the sort where motion and sound are not great, and staring at the ceiling for 10 minutes is soothing, and it goes from the top of my head and into my temples and into teeth on my upper jaw and pulsates through it all. owww. at least dinner is soon and should be tasty, fried rice is a simple goodness.

• Witnessed x 5
  6. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

My glasses slipped off my face, I grabbed for them and managed to catch them before they hit the ground, but now they're all warped and I dont don't have a spare pair.

And this is only the second time I've worn this shirt and there's a gigantic rip in the sleeve.

• Witnessed x 1
  7. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

My brain. Do you think if I ask really nicely I can get it exchanged?

• Witnessed x 1
  8. We have moved on from arguments to meta-arguments

• Witnessed x 1
  9. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Didn't have any milk in the fridge so I had to use coconut milk. Hope these donuts come out ok.

• Like x 1
  10. I bet they're gonna be delicious.

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
  11. "Bone-hurting juice" memes. Why is this a thing?

• Agree x 1
  12. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

got a HUGE bruise when I injected my biologic in my abdomen instead of my thigh :/ it hurts and it looks bad

• Witnessed x 1
  13. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Also! Thought we were gonna get a $200 bonus for a new bank account (which we need to make anyway, so it was like "oh cool free money"), but we might not because of course we're only eligible for the most basic of basic checking accounts and the bonus might not be applicable.

And finally! The program did not tell me it would need 14+ GB of RAM to run, I definitely do not have that on my laptop! Sigh.

14. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

That's a lot of memory. What are you running?

15. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Biological sequence alignments. They generally take a ton of RAM. I thought this one was a bit less memory-intensive (and I guess it is, compared to the ones that need like 32 gigs) but I'll still need to run it on the lab's computer.

16. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Huh. Yeah, I'd think those would be pretty intense.

17. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

What I thought was the last three packs of the old recipe of the soda I mentioned upthread turned out to be the new stuff, mislabelled. I called Trading Standards right off and will be seeking a refund.

• Witnessed x 4
  18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

And now I'm queasy. I suspect I might be allergic to aspartame, but I'd have to ask the doc.

• Witnessed x 2
  19. Hope the symptoms don't last too long.

• Agree x 1
  20. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

My brain, but what else is new?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice