Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. I have to spend 4+ hours in the car with dad today and he has decided to make this day a living hell. I hate him. I hate him so much. I don't believe he loves any of us. He's doing this on purpose.

• Witnessed x 2
  2. My sister dyed her hair recently. What she didn't do was tell any of us that it's against the rules of her workplace to have dyed hair. We found that out this morning.

If you know you aren't supposed to dye your hair because of your job, why did you do it??

• Witnessed x 1
  3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I procrastinated on a thing and accidentally caused other people to do a bunch of work they didn't actually have to do (which I would have found out earlier if I'd done the thing when I should have) and now I feel like a huge jerk. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    #on the other hand one of them is slightly tech-illiterate and it would be very difficult to explain to them why there was no point doing the thing #so maybe I should just lie and say "thing done"

• Witnessed x 1
  4. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

My school is having a lockdown drill until about 7:50 or 8, which they warned us about last week. Unfortunately I forgot and walked back to my dorm. The drill started while I was walking. And because the school is locked down my ID doesn't work to unlock my dorm. It's raining and I'm cold and stuck outside for the next 10 to 20 minutes.
    Fun.

• Witnessed x 5
  5. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

okay I'm inside now
    but that was unpleasant

6. Family dinners are supposed to be nice. Why is going out to eat always frustrating and tense?

7. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Whoever cleaned last night didn't do the floors properly and now my shoes are all sticky and making The Hell Noise :T

• Witnessed x 2
  8. palindromordnilap

palindromordnilap Well-Known Member

Why is shipping here from the US so damn expensive

9. Tumblr will not let me send or receive messages on mobile. On my computer, it does not show any messages at all. I'm not sure what happened. Have any of you guys encountered this error?

10. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

So the soda company's response to one of the many complaints was to offer vouchers for the product that we've just finished telling them we hate. Are they TRYING to go out of business?

• Witnessed x 5
  11. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Been measuring ingredients and now my hands smell like citronella, which I hate. Also have to buy a chemical from a new company which costs twice what it did at the old one.

• Witnessed x 1
  12. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

Spring is here, a-suh-puh-ring is here
    Life is pollen, and life is tears
    I think the itchiest time of the year is the spring
    I do! Don't you? 'Course you do

• Witnessed x 2
    • Winner x 1
  13. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

Will my lips ever hydrate again or will I be cursèd to wander the earth with lips flakier than baklava?
    :mystery:

• Witnessed x 2
  14. shmeed

shmeed plant me

Fever

• Witnessed x 3
  15. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

Local chapstick addict offers sympathy fistbump. :<

• Like x 1
  16. sidneyia

sidneyia from TV

People (men) consistently assuming my husband is the owner and boss even though my little perch is front-and-center and fucking elevated while his workspace is off to the side, partially hidden behind a rack, and normal desk height. People with ~networking~ related motives (TV and movie people, publicity and social media people in general, basically anyone looking to form an alliance that isn't 100% merchandise-related) will reach across me (which also means reaching diagonally across the cash register and a bunch of other stuff, not a natural approach at all) to shake hands with him and introduce themselves. People will wait til I'm in the bathroom or otherwise out of sight and then pepper my husband with questions. This continues to happen, over and over, no matter how many times my husband plainly and clearly states that I'm the boss and the one with answers.

In the past I've asked people (men) not to do this but they tend to get really pinched about it and I'm pathologically avoidant so even the littlest confrontation takes all my energy, so now I just kind of angrily ignore it.

• Witnessed x 12
    • Agree x 1
  17. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

Why yes, car, five days before I make the three-hour drive to Mom's house is EXACTLY the time I want you to start threatening to overheat again! Good job! I guess you and I and probably several hundred dollars are going to go see Mr. Galindo tomorrow, you little shit. >:/

• Witnessed x 5
  18. Juniperrome

Juniperrome I Have A Hammer

WiFi isn't working. It's always been pretty shitty and I'm not sure if the problem is my roommate's router is bad or there are just too many people trying to connect because it's a college campus and everyone has like 10 devices (me included) and for some reason this is spiking my anxiety so bad >:/

• Witnessed x 2
  19. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

This was hours ago but im still peeved my dog ATE MY ORIGINAL LUNCH. I was especially looking so foward to my share of the summer sausage, and i had to make something completely different that i accidentally burned and UGH. Its my fault for leaving it unattended but i had to check on my mom and just. Frick. I waited days to eat that.

• Witnessed x 3
  20. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Sent off stuff for assessment so I can sell it and I DON'T WANNA WAIT.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice