Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

> be me
    > decide it's time to maybe find something to replace Illustrator CS2 at work
    > Inkscape is free! let's try that.
    > what the entire damn hell do you mean you can't open EPS files
    > google it
    > ...what the entire damn hell do you mean you can SAVE as EPS but not OPEN THE EPS YOU JUST FUCKING SAVED
    > apparently there are workarounds but my dudes. my guys. my buddies. my pals. my companions. my bromigos. EPS is like the single most commonly encountered vector format, what the fuck good is a vector art app that CAN'T OPEN IT
    > still handy for some things and also free but still, COME ON

• Witnessed x 2
  2. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Bruise update: still exists over a week later, is turning all sorts of colors, hurts when pressed, looks terrible

• Witnessed x 2
  3. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

Flu laid me out for a few days. Missed work costs money, plus coworkers need me to do stuff. Still have only half a brain today and my work requires at least 90% brain.

• Witnessed x 2
  4. mizushimo

mizushimo the greatest hits

The age old question:
    Is this the depression or am I whoosy and disconnected because I'm low on iron/haven't taken vitamins in awhile

I have a headache and I just want to lay down forever

• Witnessed x 4
  5. I hate my dad

I hate my mom

I hate my dad

He's such an asshole

Mom might have a blood disease, and dad proceeded to argue with her about what disease she might have. And then threaten to gut the retirement account. Again.

• Witnessed x 6
  6. weavemama. make your own funny content, kid. or stick to social justice stuff.

7. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

I am getting very sick of having to do everyone else's dishes just to be able to eat a meal. It's happened half a dozen times in the last week. And on top of that, mysterious chemical smells in the living room and C sliced up and cooked an eggplant and then left it sitting on the stove overnight. *internal screaming*

• Witnessed x 4
  8. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

YouTubers who pronounce Samhain how it's spelled.

9. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

Sarm harm.

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
  10. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Have to eat lunch in the smoking corner bc the break room is being deep cleaned. Everything smelltastes like tobacco and it's awful

• Witnessed x 4
  11. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Oh man, that reminds me of a room I had to clean at the Best Western I worked at for a year - it was nonsmoking, but the dude staying there had smoked in it for like two weeks. It was horrible and the taste stayed in my throat for the whole rest of the day.

Oh, and there was the time I had to clean a room that a dude had been indulging in WA's new legal pot laws in for a month. That was bad in a different way! And took like three hours to fully clean.

Housekeeping. What an experience.

• Witnessed x 4
  12. LadyNighteyes

Found an antivaxxer in my boss's inbox, urgh.

• Witnessed x 3
  13. I need to remember things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP ME

14. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Phone reminders are your friend! They are true lifesavers!

15. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Being unable to sleep after exercise. It's five in the morning!

• Witnessed x 2
  16. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

Bandaid fell off :T wound is mostly closed so it shouldn't be a problem, but it's right on the pad of my finger and Hurts whenever it gets tugged in the wrong (read: any) direction. Which would not be a problem, except that the ~2hrs left in my shift require near-constant use of a touchscreen.

• Witnessed x 2
  17. LadyNighteyes

Dryer chewed up another shirt. Time to throw another work order into the apartment-complex aether and hope they decide to do something this time, I guess.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  18. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

I leave the house smelling nice and flowery and come back to it smelling like stale beer because one of the idiot cats managed to smash all the beer bottles waiting for recycling across the kitchen floor.

:|

• Witnessed x 3
  19. Mom is trying to have a conversation with dad about my sisters birthday, he decided to interrupt her three times to ask if I'm working tomorrow. Fuck off, you ass.

Edit- my sister was sleeping on top of her glasses. Again.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    • Witnessed x 2
  20. Now he's threatening to not participate in her birthday. Because he's mad at me.

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice