Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. My entire family can go die, including me, the world would be A BeTtER place.

• Witnessed x 1
  2. Technicality

Technicality All's fair in love and shitposting

Gamestop is kind of terrible. They took my old Wii games for $1 each and then slapped $15 stickers on them in front of me.

• Witnessed x 1
  3. One day they're gonna shoot themselves in the foot hard enough they won't get back up from it.

• Agree x 2
    • Witnessed x 1
  4. Everett

Everett local rats so small, so tiny

Went and got my blood drawn for ye olde testing yesterday, which, while its good to have it over with, auugh they had to stab me twice to actually get things done. Also then i poked myself in the wrong part of the finger with my own diabetic supplies, which is better than being poked with sharps of unknown origin but still. Too many times to be poked in one day

• Witnessed x 2
  5. I'm tired. I'm congested and I kept waking up in the middle of the night.

• Witnessed x 1
  6. I remembered to give mom her key back, but not her credit card. Sigh.

7. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

The sun came up. In San Jose. Is time to sweat again.

• Witnessed x 1
  8. 4ppl3m1nt

4ppl3m1nt here to bring #content

rabb.it just made it impossible for me to send a message in chat without registering... in the middle of a stream
    i didn't register for over a year because of the a principle of the thing and now i'm going to have to
    they're getting a dump email adress though, finally found one that worked

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    • Witnessed x 1
  9. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

The wiki claiming two characters I ship are related. I don't know if it's All There in the Manual or what but they really don't come across as related in the films and one of the writers did say "gay" in an interview when asked about them. If it is ATitM I don't feel I can totally disregard it but I don't see any reason why I shouldn't.

• Witnessed x 2
  10. iff

iff Well-Known Member

when i psych myself up to make a phone call and they don't answer

• Witnessed x 5
  11. Deresto

Deresto Foolish Mortal

Me with early doc appointments: nearly sleeps in, has 5 minutes to get ready, arrives barely on time

Me today, with a 1 oclock appointment: wakes up at 5 am, panics, checks clock. tries to sleep again. Repeat every half hour until 10 am, give up and get ready, feel nauseous and unsure if im awake because i had one of those dreams where im stuck in an endless loop of waking up on time.

• Witnessed x 4
  12. 4ppl3m1nt

4ppl3m1nt here to bring #content

Trying to find a character name that isn't taken in a MMO that doesn't free up names of deleted characters: hell

• Agree x 3
    • Witnessed x 3
  13. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel certainly something

my head hurts too much to play videogames but I am too Awake to sleep

• Witnessed x 2
  14. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

"Hey can you maybe not let the cat out? She needs medicine in the morning and evening and I don't want her missing doses"

Guess what. Someone let the cat out. And now we can't find her. :|

• Witnessed x 2
  15. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

1) this is the third time I've been left alone, half-trained and with no directions on day 2 of being in a new department. Why are you like this, management.

2) on this alone day, I have six (6) hours to... block three aisles??? I guess?? By which I mean 3 hours to block and 3 hours to do fucking nothing bc guess what, I'm halfway through my shift and already done

• Witnessed x 6
  16. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Reddit is totally stupid in how it works.

17. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

I need an acceptance or a rejection soon so I can start looking for a place to move to

hurry uuuuup

18. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

car is acting weird again, symptoms are textbook "clogged fuel injector" which is something that might be fixable with a $5 bottle of shit from Walmart! Oooooooor might be $$$!!! And could fuck the engine up again if it progresses beyond the "ugh I don't wanna start, ok fine I guess I'll start but one cylinder isn't going to be a team player" followed immediately by "OK WE'RE ALL FINE NOW LOL LET'S DRIVING! :D" bullshit it's currently--and intermittently--doing.

So tonight I'm putting a $5 bottle of shit in it, and if it's still acting a fool tomorrow it gets to go BACK TO THE FUCKENING MECHANIC FOR THE THIRD TIME IN TWO MONTHS!

• Witnessed x 3
  19. TwoBrokenMirrors

TwoBrokenMirrors onion hydration

why won't my digestive system settle the everloving fuck down already

ETA: same goes for you, leg

• Witnessed x 3
  20. Lerxst

Lerxst salty parabola

car started up fine, made it to a place where I bought a bottle of shit to put in the gas tank. Oh, it needs at least half a tank of gas to go in, it's kinda close, better go put 5bux or so in it. Halfway to the gas station the fucking injector up and died and did not come back to life again. At least I got it back to work and into a parking spot and didn't have to leave it anywhere weird but still god fucking dammit this is the worst possible time for car problems

[upd8: Uncle Boss has a tow dolly, so that's $75 I didn't have to spend, and when I said "I will eat my hat if this is not an injector problem" the mechanic went ">:O WE JUST REPLACED THOSE! oh good you have the receipt, yes wow that sure does behave like an injector problem, I will put you RIGHT AT THE FRONT OF THE LINE, okay so technically there's a 30-day warranty and we're out of that BUT if it is the injectors we will do you right I promise" so there's that.]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    • Witnessed x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice