Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Why does this application need my diploma? Why isn't my transcript good enough?

• Witnessed x 1
  2. Loq

Loq rotating like a rotisserie chicknen

scheduled for 45 fucking hours next week and they're probably going to try and call me in even outside of those
    but nooo I can't be full-time even though the part-time cutoff is 35, that would mean they have to give me insurance

• Witnessed x 2
  3. Wait how is that legal?

• Agree x 1
  4. Loq

A full-time employee may not be scheduled less than 35 hours/week in my state (not including sick leave, vacation, etc). A part-time employee can be scheduled for more than 35 hours/week so long as it isn't regular. (I don't know what the legal definition of 'regular' scheduling is; the state DOL website doesn't define it and I'm too blah right now to do further googling. But 29 hours, what I did last week, is below the cutoff so it's not like it matters right? :'D)

• Witnessed x 2
  5. Irrational Geographic

Irrational Geographic i am merely a vessel through which the posts flow

My paranoia has gone from fear to just flat-out despair and hopelessness.

• Witnessed x 3
  6. KingStarscream

KingStarscream watch_dogs walking advertisement

People who format all of their posts in size 1 font for the #aesthetic, regardless of content or length. Look dude, I'd love to help you out with whatever this frantic signal boosted post is about, but I can't fucking read it because you thought it would be a good idea to format it for ants.

• Agree x 6
  7. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

Reblog this.

• Winner x 7
  8. KingStarscream

WHAT? SPEAK UP, I CAN'T HEAR YOUR ELDRITCH WHISPERINGS

• Winner x 5
  9. Snitchanon

Snitchanon What's a mod to a nonbeliever.

[​IMG]

• Like x 3
  10. I am so tired of my sister. I hate living here.

11. FUCK

• Witnessed x 2
  12. Dad, it's 6:30, I've been awake for half an hour. Do you have to bug me about my belt, and my stubble, and my shampoo before I start work at 7?

• Witnessed x 1
  13. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Yappy dogs upstairs.

14. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

The neighbor in the next building who smokes out his window constantly and who pollutes our bathroom with smoke smell.

• Witnessed x 2
  15. KingStarscream

THE GRASS

KEEPS

GROWING

• Witnessed x 2
  16. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

I am standing by the side of the road because my car has stopped working. Such fun.

• Witnessed x 2
  17. keltena

keltena putting the fun in executive dysfunction

That awkward moment when you take a screencap of a line from a game to report a minor typo in it to the devs, and only days after doing so notice that there's a much more obvious typo in that very same line.

I mean, on the bright side, there's basically no way they'll miss it after I specifically called the line to attention, but wow must I look silly now.

• Witnessed x 1
  18. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I just cut my finger surprisingly badly on a foil pill pack.

• Witnessed x 2
  19. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

And I just walked a mile into town before having to walk all the way back because I forgot to bring my purse. Aaaaaargh.

• Witnessed x 2
  20. Loq

Phone battery is doing the thing again :T

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice