Things that are currently annoying you

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Emma, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Wormwitch

Wormwitch I'm building a squishmallow army!

Food poisoning isn't fun

• Witnessed x 7
  2. Emma

Emma Your resident resident

The person who is supposed to be checking my work isn't always very careful in reading herself and it drives me up the wall. She will suggest changes based on something she's misread and then I have to be like: nope, you misread, this is actually correct.

Ugh.

• Witnessed x 1
  3. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

• Witnessed x 1
  4. Tumblr. I really should quit.

• Witnessed x 3
  5. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

My van was broken into yesterday evening while we were out to eat. They broke a window and grabbed my backpack, which had my work laptop (~$3K, company property), my DND Player's Handbook, my character sheets, and some paystubs. Aside from the annoyance of not having my stuff any more, the paystubs worry me. It's like a signpost saying "Here's the address of someone who makes decent money!" Gonna be on edge every night for a few weeks.

• Witnessed x 7
  6. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

Dance class's new routine involves several moves that are physically impossible for me to do.

• Witnessed x 2
  7. ChelG

ChelG Well-Known Member

I've bragged on Tumblr before about how I must live in a nice neighbourhood because I can't remember ever being catcalled or honked at on the street. This summer it's happened on a weekly basis since I stopped dressing from neck to ankle.

• Witnessed x 3
  8. Kodachi

Kodachi Well-Known Member

Got most of my stuff back (except the laptop) but there's blood on it all now.

• Witnessed x 10
  9. Lissa Lysik'an

Lissa Lysik'an Dragon-loving Faerie

Walking with Ancient Guardian while he smokes his pipe. He notices a car in one of the two disability spots (yup, motel with 100+ rooms only has two) with a hang tag that is expired June 30. A lady he has talked to before cause she's really sociable gets out of the car. He mentions the tag is out of date and she should get it renewed before she gets a fine.
    She says it isn't her tag, she just found it in a parking lot and has been using it sos she doesn't have to walk so far to the doors. She hasn't got a ticket yet, she says cheerfully.
    Standing in front of two visibly disabled people she admits she is taking spots reserved for disabled people just for convenience.

• Witnessed x 13
  10. >:|

• Agree x 1
  11. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

trying to activate my credit card

• Witnessed x 3
  12. Good fucking luck

Which reminds me, I need to reactive my Best Buy card I couldn't active ever because I didn't know I need to legally own my phone to do it.

• Witnessed x 2
  13. blue

blue hightown funk you up

Nick Robinson apparently being a creepazoid.

Uuuuuugh.

• Agree x 2
    • Informative x 1
  14. dky

dky burnt toast

someone keeps commenting on an older fic of mine for me to update,
    2 comments in 1 hour jfc

15. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Same tho >:|

• Agree x 2
  16. unknownanonymous

unknownanonymous i am inimitable, i am an original|18+

and goddammit it didn't work 'cause i failed at remembering my social insurance number, my postal code and my phone number

• Witnessed x 2
  17. LadyNighteyes

LadyNighteyes Wicked Witch of the Radiant Historia Fandom

Who's Nick Robinson?

• Agree x 1
  18. budgie

budgie not actually a bird

Rental ad: Rentals available!
    Landlord: Naw, we got nothing

Then why the ad?

• Agree x 1
  19. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

He's a person at Polygon, a video game review/news group thing. Does a lot of shit with Griffin McElroy, which is where I know him from. Apparently has been revealed as a creep to women.

• Informative x 1
  20. Saro

Saro Where is wizard hut

Fuxkibg this when we were apartment hunting.

• Witnessed x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice